Not your average girl

Jaelyn Aguilar looked like your average school girl brown hair, brown eyes, and black glasses however she was always picked on by a male student at her school it honestly bothered her a lot because she never did anything to the boy she always wondered to herself I never did anything to that boy so why dose he treat me different from other people. jaelyn always wore a black shirt and black pants and Jaelyn was always a bit paranoid and she wasn't afraid to admit that she was a bit messed up in the head when Jaelyn was younger about 4 years old she witnessed a murder suicide and seeing all the blood and gore messed her up in the head a little bit she was always scared by that one sight and could never forget that moment. she would always sit in the corner thinking of the murder suicide and almost went insane until she met someone at school in 2nd grade a girl with black hair and a blue dress started talking to her after she noticed that she didn't have any friends and was treated differently. Jaelyn talked with her about video games and even told the black haired girl about witnessing the murder suicide. Jaelyn was happy to hear those words from the girl's mouth "I understand how you feel" the girl told Jaelyn that she witnessed a man going on a killing spree Jaelyn was happy that somebody else understands her. Jaelyn and her new freind kept joking,talking and sharing cookies on the bench Jaelyn finally understood what it felt like to have friends and had a warm fuzzy feeling inside her Jaelyn rarely felt this feeling after everything she's been through. Jaelyn returned to her house after school she was really tired. Jaelyn ate her dinner, took a shower, brushed her teeth and went to bed. Jaelyn woke up to the sound of broken glass "ugh...what's that noise " Jaelyn said to herself. Jaelyn could hear footsteps. Jaelyn got up and yelled "hello who's thare" Jaelyn jumped as she saw the lights go out Jaelyn grabbed a flashlight and headed out the bedroom door she knew what to do she went down to the basement door as she was walking she could hear whispering and talking. Jaelyn told herself "it's just my paranoia getting the best of me" Jaelyn ignored the wishers and tried to open the basement door it was locked. Jaelyn looked in the kitchen for the key she went to her parents room to her surprise her parents weren't even home she found a note on the bed saying we're at the club be back in a little bit. Jaelyn grabbed a key off her mother's desk she saw a ghostly figure levitate across the room. Jaelyn screamed in fear. Jaelyn ran down to the basement and unlocked the door terrified Jaelyn quickly locked to door from the inside of the basement. Jaelyn looked at the fuse box she saw that it needed a new fuse she grabbed a new fuse from the blue box in the basement. Jaelyn put the new fuse in the fuse box it was working again. Jaelyn turned around and screamed at what she saw it was the ghost from before. The ghost jump scared Jaelyn. Jaelyn screamed in fear but woke up to the sound of her alarm clock she had found out that that was just a dream.........
End of chapter one
(The next chapter is where things get interesting I can tell you that)