The curse

The next day Jaelyn and her new friend kept talking about witnessing a killing . now she met someone else who knows what it's like to witness such a horrible thing. one day some woman Jaelyn met asked her if she would like to buy anything from her store Jaelyn said yeah why not I got 30 bucks in my purse. Jaelyn looked around and saw a cool silver heart necklace. she thought that she could wear this for picture day at school tomorrow. she grabbed the necklace off the desk I'd like to buy this please Jaelyn said the woman replied are you- never mind! 20 bucks please. Jaelyn gave the woman 20 bucks and walked out the store. "sweet a new necklace and 10 bucks to spare".Jaelyn got home and went to sleep excited about picture day tomorrow. Jaelyn woke up got dressed ate breakfast and headed to school but today was a bit different. every time Jaelyn saw a kitchen knife in the cafeteria she would always have the urge to grab it but she fought the urge and acted normal until at around 11:29 when lunch was almost over she couldn't fight it anymore Jaelyn's eyes turned pitch black soulless lifeless black eyes. Jaelyn ran behind the cafeteria desk and went to the kitchen grabbed the knife and stabbed 40 students 23 times in the chest. blood and gore was seen everywhere. H-hey g-get away freak! One of Jaelyn's bullies screamed. Jaelyn pounced at the bully. Jaelyn took out the knife and stabbed him 19 times in the head Jaelyn ignored his screams of pain. one of the school faculty members screamed and  called the police and Jaelyn's eyes turned back to normal. Jaelyn ran out the school in fear and ran to the woman's store and screamed at her WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!! Jaelyn asked. the woman responded, *sigh* I guess it's time you learned the truth..... A long time ago in 1967 a little girl named Becky died with that necklace on and now who ever wears the necklace now has the curse that whenever thare's a knife around they will have the urge to kill and the worst part about it is the curse can not be removed. Jaelyn replied you knew this would happen and you didn't tell me. The woman replied y-yes b-but I was poor what else was I to do. Jaelyn's eyes turned black again Jaelyn laughed maniacally and grabbed a knife saying "you did this to me" and stabbed the woman 65 times in the chest and 8 times in the head. She ran home she found a note that said were at work we'll be back in a little bit. Jaelyn went to her room and sat in the corner and she finally went insane her eyes turned black again she grabbed a knife and went outside Jaelyn lured 2 ten year old kids to the basement and stabbed them countless times after she killed those kids she killed a couple on the park bench and went to kill 43 people at the club. Jaelyn moped up the blood and wiped the gore off her shirt she disposed of the bloody knife in the trash and buried the dead bodies in her backyard and used a air freshener to get rid of the smell of rotting bodies .

Story has it she still has the urge to kill when thare's a knife around her 🔪🔪___________________________
(Note: I like ja. Gaming this is just a creepypasta I made for her also the art I used for the photo belongs to ja. Gaming not me also let me know what you thought of this story in the comments it's much appreciated)