Chapter 5

Daisy pov.

I blinked surprised. "West-" he cleared his throat and looked around. My eyes widened, he didn't want people to know that we knew each other? He nodded, looking back to me. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm waiting for Damian." I half smiled.

"Why?" He said blankly.

"We are on a date but he just had to do some paperwork"

"A date" hurt flushed his face as he scanned my eyes. I nodded slowly. I looked to the ground "Daisy" I heard Damian shout, I looked back up to see Damian's warm brown eyes looking back at me. "Hey" I giggled. He grabbed my waist and pulled my close, smiling. He looked over to westley and did a awkward nod thing, that boys do.

"Let's go" he said whispering in my ear, I nodded and smiled at westly "bye Westley, it was nice meeting you"

"Yeah, okay bye" I heard him mutter as I walked away. I skipped out towards Damian's car and got inside, I did my seat belt and so did Damian. He looked at me with a neutral expression. "What?" I said smiling.

"Do you know Westley?" I felt my cheeks heat up. I suck at lying. It's really obvious. Just tell him the truth. "NO" I yelled and Damian raised his eyebrows. "I mean, yeah, I do but only because I just met him, but I've never seen him before in my life, I um ew, west? Never heard of him before today" I said stopping and looking out the window.

I lean back into my seat and hold my breath. I heard him chuckle "okay whatever you say" I let out the oxygen I was holding in and looked back to him smiling.

*******

After lunch, Damian paid and we started to drive home. It was silent, and I didn't like that so I switched on the radio and the song "let me love you" by Ariana grande came on.

"This is my jam!!" I practically yelled. "I just broke up with my ex" I started to sing, I sang low and sexy like as the song basically is low, and sexy. When the song finished, I looked over to Damian and he was looking at me wide eyed and his jaw was open slightly. I giggled and blushed.

"T-that was H-hot" he stuttered. I looked at him and winked. He chuckled and looked away. When we got to my apartment building, I got out. "Thank you Damian for the amazing lunch."

He smiled "I'll walk you to your elevator" I giggled again and nodded.

I clicked for a elevator. "Thank you again" I smiled.

"Could turn down a chance to have lunch with a beautiful lady" he winked. I stepped close and pecked his lips quickly. I stood back realizing that I never kiss on the first date... I look away but suddenly I was being pushed into the elevator, Damian smirked down at me and pushed my against the wall. If I'm being honest I did feel very turned on. He bent down slightly to close the gap between us. His lips moved with mind and I threw my arms around his neck. His hands moved down from my waist to cup my bum, and he pulled away "jump" he whispered into my neck I did as I was told and wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran my hands through his hair as he nibbled at my neck and slowly left little hickeys. I heard the elevator ding and I slapped Damian's chest. He put me down and we stood next to each other. I panted quickly and looked up to him he was smirking and not even looking at me.

When we got to my floor, I squeezed past the other people, and grabbed Damian's hand. I found my keys and unlocked my apartment. I ran inside and Damian chased after me. We entered my room and he pushed me down onto my bed. He smirked and hovered my body slowly. I pressed. Hands on his chest as his kissed me. His tongue traced the inside of my mouth and then he pulled away taking off his shirt revealing his solid abs. I ran my hands down them until they reached the belt buckle of his jeans. He smirked and nodded. I began to undo his belt. He stroked my hair and played with it. The last time and only other time I had had sex was with westly after prom, I made him wait like 2 years. But here I was, undoing some boys pants after he the first date. I lowered my arms and looked up at Damian.