Him

((HEY I GUESS ILL JUST POST THIS LITTLE UPDATE SINCE IVE GOT WIFI AYYY
AND DANKS FOR OVER 500 VIEWS))
-
-
-
Taehyung couldn't sleep that night while at Jungkook's place: he woke up with his back burning with pain and nightmares about his house. He would find himself standing in the hallway of the first floor; everything was dark yet, everything look old, but new. A record player was placed on a table in the middle of the living room and a chaise lounge placed near one of the bookcases off to the side. It all felt old but it felt new at the same time.
Photos on the wall even were in black and white; some grainy. One portrait specifically stood out: a male with short-black hair; they wore a suit that males usually would be wearing in a time like the twenties. This was the photo Taehyung found in one of the books. How could the photo be connected to the house? Did they live in the house before him? Obviously.
But seriously, who were they?

Next in the nightmare, Taehyung would hear a blood curdling scream from behind him. "Please, I'm sorry!" A voice behind him screamed. An almost transparent figure then passed through him, but the figure stopped at the door; tried it, but the door wouldn't open. It was jammed. The mysterious figure then turned to press his back against the door and there he was. The man from the pictures. "P-Please, I'm sorry, just don't kill me! I-I can make sure you get half of the money of the new album! I'll do anything you want!" This time, a darker transparent figure passed through Taehyung: the figure wore a dark hood to cover their body; in their right hand was a knife.
"Hey! Stop that!" Taehyung would shout and scream, but nothing changed. "I said I'm sorry! Stop this!"
Then everything went black after a blood curdling scream and Taehyung woke up: breathing heavily and panicked. What the hell just happened? Swallowing the lump in his throat, Taehyung shot up from the couch and grabbed his jacket and phone from off the table. He had to go back into that house again. Trying not to make a lot of noise, he ran through and into the kitchen and unlocked the door, slipping outside quietly. He proceeded to run across the the lawns, not really caring if anyone heard him; ran up the step to his house and forced the door open.
"I need a match and a candle.." He whispered to him and walked blindly through the dark house. He reached the kitchen and slipped the light on, nothing was different. Good. He searched through drawers and cabinets, probably all of them, but couldn't find a match and a candle. Then he realized, "my room.." He blindly navigated his way to the stairs and ran up them, sometimes tripping on a step or two, but would continue on.
Forcing his bedroom door open, he ran into the room, and luckily, everything was the same. He constantly repeated the words candle under his breath as he searched through drawers and desks. "Finally," he forced a drawer open and spotted a candle and matches box placed in his desk drawer. He took both materials out and proceeded to sitting on the floor and; lighting the match and turning the light off.
"Okay, I'd like to talk." His intention may've been stupid, but he felt like his entire life was stupid at the moment, "you know what I'm talking about." He waited in the dark, nothing but a dim, old candle lighting up the area where he sat. "Alright, why are you being so quiet? How about you blow out this candle for me?" He truly wasn't scared but at the same time scared. Imaging that if the candle blew out, this so called "spirit" would attack him again. That wouldn't happen, right?
"I'm waiting," now Taehyung was just getting impatient. He didn't even realize that the room was getting colder, until he saw his breath and the goosebumps forming on his hand.
Footsteps creaked through the entire room, and they were getting closer to Taehyung. "Blow out this candle for me," he repeated himself. The footsteps moved closer and closer to him, soon, it felt like someone was standing right in front of him. He stared directly at the candle light and continued to wait.
A pair of lips appeared behind the candle, a face slowly forming behind those lips. The candle light blocked out everything above the nose. Taehyung then saw those lips come together, and the candle light blew out.

Which the dark room would now be replaced by a large, glowing orb.
-
-
-
((Ayy, leaving it at that for now!))