One Day

Sweet rain falls for a moment and stops,

"How long is this Hoseok boy going to be staying with us? It's been at least two months," Yoongi said at the dinner table while Taehyung and he ate breakfast and Hoseok was still asleep upstairs.
'Wait, has it really been two months?' Taehyung blinked as he looked up from his cereal. 'Wow, time must really fly by.'

"I don't know," the boy shrugged. "how long are you going to be here?" he then smirked and continued eating. Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to reading the newspaper. A little bit later, Taehyung finished his food and he sat up from his seat, "I gotta go to work, watch over Hoseok for me and make sure he doesn't do something bad, 'kay?" He kissed his father's head and ran into the kitchen to place his bowl in the sink before running upstairs to change out of his pajamas.
The boy tiptoed into his room and he found Hoseok still asleep peacefully. He smiled, 'Cute.'
He quietly grabbed his clothes and retreated to the bathroom to change.

When the boy returned, he found Hoseok sat up and rubbing his eyes in his bed, causing him to smile once more, "hey, sleep well?" he asked the elder and kneeled down near the bed.
The other boy nodded and brushed his hair from out of his face. "I gotta go to work, Yoongi is downstairs, he's gonna watch over you for the day. Think you'll do okay?"

"N-No, please don't leave me," Hoseok whimpered and took ahold of the younger boys arm. "I want you to stay with me..please.."

"Hoseok, look I can't. I gotta go to work, and it's really important to me," the boy said with a sigh. "I promise I'll be back tonight. Trust me?"

"I trust you," Hoseok whispered with a slight nod.

Taehyung smiled at the boy and stood up, "I'll get my dad to make you breakfast and bring it to you, okay?" he stepped out of the room and skipped down the steps, back into the dining room. "Dad, make Hoseok a breakfast, please? I gotta get to work," he said quickly pressed a kiss onto the elder's forehead before rushing out of the house. Yoongi let out a sigh as he put the newspaper down and got up from his seat. 'Don't we donuts somewhere I can feed him? Or maybe just make him an omelet?' He thought to himself as he rummaged through the refrigerator. 'I guess I could make something and give Hoseok a donut,' the male shrugged and began grabbing random foods from the fridge.
After cooking for about almost half an hour, Yoongi carefully brought up a tray of yummy looking food. He knocked on the door to Taehyung's room and then pushed the door open. The male automatically sent a smile to Hoseok, "hey, Taehyung told me to make you a breakfast," he said and swear he saw the boy's face light up when he placed the tray of food on the mattress before he moved to the other side of the bed to sit down. "Are you hungry?"

Hoseok only nodded.

"Eat," Yoongi gestured towards his food which he was proud of for making. The younger stared at his food while biting his lip, deciding if he should eat it. "I didn't poison it. Go on, eat." Hoseok sighed and carefully slid the tray into his lap before staring at the food again. The male slowly picked up his utensils as he looked to Yoongi again, who had his signature, sweet smile plastered on his face. "Go on," he said once more. Hoseok bit his lip and looked at the food, Yoongi had said that Taehyung told him to make food, so he should just eat it (be where to start?). He picked out the most delicious looking food, the glazed donut that Yoongi put on there for dessert. The boy picked it up in hands and stared at it, wondering what the hell it was and if it was good. He brought the dessert close to his lips and took a smile bite out of it, chewed on it, and swallowed. His eyes lit up and Yoongi found the boy eating the rest of the donut in nearly one piece. "Is it good?"

Hoseok nodded and Yoongi smiled.

The younger looked at the rest of his tray and pointed at the orange liquid in the cup, "oh, that's orange juice. It's really good, drink it," the elder said and gestured at it as well. He watched Hoseok look at it before he grabbed it and brought it to his lips. His eyes sparkled once again. "You like the orange juice too?"