2 ♕ Ulani

PLEASE LEAVE MORE VOTES AND COMMENT! It would really help boost my confidence with this book and continue writing it. Now I hope you enjoy.

Not edited.
♕♕♕♕

Ulani groaned as she twisted her body in the sheets. Groaning again, she twisted her body the complete opposite way. She continued twisting and turning for 5 minutes before she forced herself up.

She immediately winced as she felt her head pound with a hang over.

"Fück my life." She grumbled stumbling to her small bathroom, opening the mirror and grabbed a container of pills. Ulani opened it and popped the pain killers into her mouth, swallowing it without water.

She did her daily hygiene; showering, brushing her teeth and cleansing her face. After 45 minutes, she finally felt her headache minimize. Sighing in relief, Ulani walked out her bathroom in her towel around her body and her hair.

As she began to lotion her body down, her phone rung. She smiled lightly as her boyfriends face of a year and a half popped on the screen. Wiping the excess lotion of her hands, she answered.

"Hey babe." Jarvis says through the phone as she puts him on speaker and continued to lotion her body.

"Hey, where are you?" Ulani questioned as she slipped on her underwear and bra.

"Walking into work."

"Mmm. You didn't even show up to the club. I was waiting for you all night." Ulani mumbled. They never get to see eachother anymore. Jarvis told Ulani that his boss has him working more hours.

"Yeah, I was called in late to work last night. I have to work late tonight also. By the time I get off, you'll probably be sleep, so I'll hit you up tomorrow, ok babe?" Jarvis spoke casually through the phone and Ulani huffed.

"We never get to spend time together anymore." Ulani pouted as she slid on her jeans.

"I know, but-" He weirdly stopped mid sentence making Ulani suspicious.

"Jarvis?" Ulani looks down at her phone to see that he didn't hang up.

"I got to go. Boss man is coming-" He says quickly and hangs up making Ulani frown.

Ignoring his weird behavior she finished getting dressed, nevertheless.

Her bestfriend, Kiara texted her saying that she was outside. Since Ulani couldn't afford a car, Kiara drove her around a lot.

grabbing a granola bar out her cabinet, she slipped outside, locking the door to her small, one bedroom apartment.

Ulani and Kiara were having girls day out of town today since the weather was nice and both of their schedules were clear. Throughout the car ride, Ulani finished her granola bar, chucking the wrapper out the window.

"Wow." Ulani says breathlessly as she stared the most biggest mall in the city.

"I know right." Kiara grinned.

"Lets park a little further away." Ulani suggested as they drove in the parking area looking for a spot. She needed the extra exercise anyways, she thought.