bringing Chan home

Before class started Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua all went to the washroom so they could do their business now instead of going in the middle of class. "He really did that? How does his mom put up with him? My mom would kick me out of the house if I even pushed her lightly." Joshua explains in a shocked tone as the three boys entered the washroom. 

"I know...I hear him calling his mother woman as well...I don't see why he doesn't call her mom" Seunghceol questions in a sigh, trying to figure things out. 

"My parents would hit me if I said anything like that to them, he's lucky to be still underneath the same roof as them!" Jeonghan exclaims in a surprised tone. 

"I know... I don't know why he's like this though." Seungcheol says in a confused, sad tone. 

Joshua opened a stall door so he could go to the washroom but screamed a bit in fear when he saw someone lying down next to the toilet, passed out. "Oh shit" Joshua exclaims once he saw the body. 

"What is it Joshua?" Jeonghan asks, not looking back at Joshua to see what had happened but asked what was wrong. 

"There's some guy passed out beside the toilets... Seungcheol isn't this your brother?" Joshua asks, now taking a better look at the boy laying on the ground.

Once Joshua had asked Seungcheol if it was his younger brother he hurried to where Joshua was standing to see the boy and was surprised to see it actually was Chan. "Ch-Chan!" Seungcheol exclaims in a worried tone, getting onto his knees and putting Chan's head in his lap. 

"Dude is he okay?" Jeonghan asks, standing beside Joshua and looking down at Seungcheol. 

"I don't know...I think I should take him home" Seungcheol explains, then flushing the toilet from when Chan had threw up into it. "He did say he wasn't feeling well this morning. Our parents shouldn't have forced him to go to school." Seungcheol explains in a sigh. 

Seungcheol then looked back at Joshua and Jeonghan explaining "could you two go and get my backpack from the classroom? Get Chan's backpack from his classroom too and bring it to me please." 

"You're not going to tell the teachers about this?" Jeonghan asks, looking concerned.

"I don't think Chan would like it because if I tell a teacher they would contact our parents and Chan isn't on good terms with our parents anyway. I don't want him upset with me, I can't afford to make him mad if I'm trying to get on good terms with him." Seungcheol explains and both Jeonghan and Joshua nodded their heads meaning they understood. 

Once the two boys left the washroom to get their backpacks, Seungcheol was still trying to shake Chan to wake up, but Chan was out cold. "You're lucky you didn't hit your head when you passed out." Seungcheol says in an upset sigh, ruffling Chan's hair. 

While observing Chan he noticed a purplish mark on the side of Chan's neck and when he pulled down Chan's collar he realised it was a hicky bite. "So he is sexually active...is he using protection?" Seungcheol thought to himself in a worried tone. 

"There's more things I should know about Chan that he's not telling any of us." Seungcheol thought to himself, concerned.

Once Jeonghan and Joshua brought the two boys bags into the washroom, Seungcheol put his backpack on his back and swung Chan's backpack over his shoulder. "Can you guys open the doors for me while I'm carrying Chan out of the school?" Seungcheol asks and the two boys nodded meaning okay. 

"Sure we will, come on Joshua" Jeonghan says, heading for the washroom door to open it for Seungcheol. 

Joshua followed behind Jeonghan and at the same time Seungcheol picked up Chan in a bridal position, groaning as he did so. 

"You alright Seungcheol, you sound like you're struggling?" Jeonghan asks, calling from the entrance of the washroom. 

"I'm fine, just hold the door open for me." Seungcheol explains, now starting to walk out of the washroom, carrying Chan in the same position. 

"We have to hurry up and carry him out of the school before a teacher sees and stops us to ask if something is wrong." Seungcheol explains, already walking down the hall. Other students were looking at Seunghceol weirdly or concerned on what was going on and why he was carrying someone who looked to be asleep. 

luckily Seungcheol and Chan were able to get out of school with no teachers seeing them and Seungcheol walked home with Chan in his arms like that. He did get a couple of weird stares from people on the street or people in cars but Seungcheol ignored them. 

Once the two boys finally got home Seungcheol unlocked the door since their parents went off to work. 

When Seungcheol finally got Chan to his bedroom, he was sweating, but Chan was sweating even more then he was. It looked like Chan was in discomfort, the thing Chan was dreaming about was probably horrifying him because he was faintly shaking as well. 

"I should wipe his sweat" Seungcheol thought to himself, leaving Chan's bedroom for a second to grab a small cloth. 

Once Seungcheol got back into Chan's room, he laid the small cloth on Chan's side drawer and started taking off Chan's clothes so he could wipe the sweat off of his body. While taking off his clothes Seungcheol realised there were things Chan shouldn't have on his body. 

Chan had hickies running down his chest. He wasn't the skinniest guy, but he wasn't the fattiest. He was just chubby. The more Seungcheol had to wipe sweat from, the more things he found on Chan's body. 

He found a small tattoo of an arrow which was right above his ankle. "Don't girls normally get small tattoo's, I'm not saying he should have them but if he were to get a tattoo he should have got something bigger" Seungcheol thought to himself, still wiping the sweat. 

Once getting to Chan's upper half of his body, he noticed Chan's arms and were a bit confused. He looked at Chan's forearms to see wounds he had made onto himself. He could tell they were old because they were starting to fade but they weren't fully gone so you could see it wasn't so recent but he had done it maybe a month to a couple weeks back. 

He also noticed that Chan had small burn marks on him, either on his arms or on his thighs. He was really confused seeing this and was a bit surprised. He wanted to know where he got the burn marks from because they looked to small to be from a hot pan accidentally touching his skin, not to mention they were repeatedly in certain areas, so it looked like Chan was doing this to himself. 

The more Seungcheol noticed about Chan the more he got worried for him but shook his head, trying to focus on the task at hand. 

Once drying Chan off he went into Chan's closet to pull out some clothes for him to wear and put on sweatpants and a t-shirt for Chan. 

Seungcheol decided to stay next to Chan until he actually woke up, and once Chan did, he was totally confused on what was happening. "W-What's going on?" Chan asks in a tired tone, sounding like he was in pain as well.

"You passed out in the bathroom at school. You're lucky it was my friends who had found you because if it was anyone else they would have told a teacher, and the teacher would have told mom and dad." Seungcheol explains in a serious tone.

Chan sat up in a groan, leaning against the head of his bed and rubbing his head. "Thanks man..." Chan says in a faint tone. 

"It's fine...um...when I was changing you into different clothing I noticed some things on you..." 

"Some things on me...oh you mean that tattoo I have?" Chan asks, pulling up the end of his sweat pants. 

"That too, but I also noticed your forearms and the small burn marks all over your body...and hickies as well." Seungcheol explains, looking into Chan's eyes seriously. 

"Oh gosh, don't start with me on that" Chan says in an annoyed tone, groaning as he pulled the end of his sweatpants down again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, you guys are starting to learn more and more about Dino, he has some questioning things that he does and so forth. You'll all know soon enough, thank you for reading this though, it means a lot!