⭐️11⭐️

a/n
I'm listening to the morticians daughter and crying, dear lord. sorry this update took a lil while. cover creds to the amazing iiJoshlerii
JENNIFERS POV!
...

just as Brendon left, Dallon sat on the couch next to me.
"hey" he said.
"hi" I said, staring at the ground.
"I know that Brendon is going to be okay. you need to promise me you believe that"
I looked at him "what if he isn't ?!"
"he is!" Dallon said.
as Dallon said that breezy came in and sat next to me on the couch
"oh come on Dal, stop bugging the poor girl!" she said.
Dallon rolled his eyes and got up, leaving the room.
breezy scooted closer to me and smiled "honey he's gonna be okay. now let's take your mind off things!"
"how?" I ask.
"we can paint our nails, I'll let you have some of my old clothes that don't fit anymore, we can even watch titanic and eat ice cream!" she giggled, holding both my hands.
breezy was the friend I really needed.
I smiled "okay! I'd love that"
...
breezy led me to a big emerald green bathroom, and we both sat down on the floor. she got out a big bag of nail polish and smiled.
she was really enjoying this.
she got out some pink nail and smiled, painting my nails.
...
as for breezy's old clothes, she had A LOT. to a point where she had them all in a trash bag, because she was just going to throw them away. they were beautiful designer clothes that cost God only knows how much money. she gave me it all, and I thanked her so many times I lost count. I now had on a black
...
breezy led me into a red room and we sat on a black leather couch. she got out at least 10 tubs of ice cream and two spoons. I smiled and she put on Titanic.
about 45 minutes into the movie, we heard a scream that sounded like Dallon.
we ran into the room to see Brendon standing in front of Dallon, shirtless and his chest with a big gash on it.
Brendon looked at me, lips parted, and ran across the room, jumping over the couch and picking me up into his arms and spinning me around.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head into his shoulder, sobbing violently.
he was okay.
thank god.
breezy and Dallon sat on the couch and watched
"why were you two watching titanic? you could have waited and seen this. much more entertaining!" Dallon exclaimed.
Brendon took one hand off of me and flipped off Dallon.
Brendon and I stopped hugging and realized Brendon was still bleeding.
"I'm gonna get the first aid kit" breezy said, she later came back with a small white box with "FIRST AID" messily written on it in red letters.
we put a white bandage on Brendon and Dallon let Brendon have on of his shirts.
Brendon told us the whole story, about what happened between him and Ryan.
....
Brendon and I left and I said goodbye to breezy, and we were off to our next stop.