Get Dunked On

Sans

After the Papyrus left, Frisk hugged me.
"I love you." I blushed.
"I love you too, kid."
We walked outside and lay down, looking at the crystals that resembled stars.
"Stars are less colourful. To be honest, I like this better." Frisk said.
I stood up, and brought Frisk up with me. We started walking, with no particular place to go. We took one of my shortcuts, a dark edgy alley that led to Waterfall, when we heard voices.
"Chara is WHERE?!" Said the first voice.
"The void, darling." Said another voice, sounding like Mettaton. I never trusted that pile of metal.
"M-m-maybe we c-can g-get her back if w-we t-travel to U-Underfell, and s-send Sans and Frisk there."
  Frisk and I looked at each other. Frisk let out a breath, louder than normal, and then, before we knew it, we were falling down.
  Frisk was unconscious on the floor, and now Underfell me stared us in the face, and said simply.
  "Damn she's hot."
  "Yeah I know that." I said. Then my eye sparked blue. "But she's also my girlfriend."
  "Eh. We can change that. UF me smirked.
  Frisk woke up.
  "Hey! I'm Sans." Said UF Sans.
  "Did I really get knocked out that bad? I'm seeing double Sans's. Ah well I'm not complaining." Frisk said.
  "Hey kid it's ok. This is Underfell Sans." I kissed Frisk, as if to say 'mine'. And I was hers.

You guys got me to 70 reads now? I love all of you so much. So yes, now they will be in Underfell, and the plot is finally advancing.