Explosions

Sans

  I heard a large explosion from next door, and ran downstairs to see that Frisk wasn't there.
No...
  I ran outside and to the left-to Ivy's house.
  "We can ALL get out of here. If you just give me your soul, I can save all of us. Come on, for a fellow human?"
  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO." Ivy yelled.
  I broke down the door with a Gaster Blaster.
  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled, my questioning anger piercing the sound of Ivy's echoing voice.
  Frisk was nowhere to be seen.
  "Nothing..." Ivy walked into a different room, and a dark grey smoke filled the air, and I coughed as it cleared. I looked over at a flower, and brushed my finger over a petal. The flower withered, and died. I followed Ivy into the room.
  "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I yelled.
  "It worked?" She mused.
  "I HATE YOU." I yelled again.
"Well. Frisk is downstairs."
  At that I sprinted downstairs. I've done more exercise today than ever before.
  "SANS!" She hugged me.
  And just like that Frisk was gone.
  "IVY! HOW DO I FIX THIS?"
  "You'll need to get a certain flower to cooperate with you." She said, in her usual sweet and misleading tone.
  Now I had to get Flowey to cooperate with me. So this is determination.

This is the final chapter, but don't worry there will be a sequel. I know I promised three chapters but I thought of an ending. Sorry. The next book will be up soon. (Once I find a title, and a cover) Bye bye!