17-Stealing, Crushed, and Arguing

__Ash's POV__

We head to the house in a car. Its a group of 5. One of them stays in the car. 2 go in the house and the other 2 stay guard. They pretend to stop and look at there phones or talk. I go in the house with Paige. Paige was the one who chose the groups.Lana's here too, but she's in the car.

"Ready?" Lana asked through my earpiece.

"Ready," I said. We enter the house, through a window that we took the bug screen off. We walk as fast and quiet as possible. In the living room there was a laptop just sitting on the coffee table. Paige grabbed it and put it in her backpack instead of her thief bag. I look around the room and I just couldn't pull myself to steal anything. Paige is doing this like its nothing to her, then she accidently drops a cup that was on the table and it makes a loud noise when it hits the wooden floor. We hear a door open and someone walk upstairs. I put a finger over my mouth. Paige nods. I put my hood on and peek around the corner. A girl in bright blue pajamas comes down the stairs quietly.

"Hello?" She asked. She gets closer and closer to the living room. Paige hides and I stay against the wall she's facing on the opposite side. "Anyone there?"

She walks passed me and I slowly walk right up to her. I take out a piece of cloth and then cover her mouth up. She starts to panic. She flares her legs as I pick her up. She tries to take my hands off her mouth. She tries screaming, but it gets muffles.Paige comes out of hiding.

"Okay, if you scream, I will kill you, but if you don't we'll let you live," I said. "Got it?"

She nods. I hand her over to Paige. Paige holds her as I go to the kitchen and get a chair. Paige makes her sit on the chair. Paige ties her to the chair. The girl was trying so hard to not scream or cry loudly. When Paige finishes tying he up, I take out duct tape. But before I put a piece over her mouth, I ask her a question.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"13," she said quietly through her crying. She looked down and her hair blocked her face. I lifted her head by the chin

"Don't move," I said. I moved her hair and then ripped a piece of duct tape off. I put it across her mouth. Paige went on to get things. She even went into the girl's room. Then, she talked to me over my earpiece.

"Can you start with the paint? We only have 10 minutes left," Paige said.

"Sure," I said. I slip my backpack off my shoulders. I take out 4 spray paint bottles. I go over to a wall with only 2 photos hung up on the wall. I take one down and I see a family.

"This you?" I asked the girl. I pointed to one of the girls. She shakes her head. I look at the picture again and see two identical girls wearing completely different outfits."Twins?"

The girl nods. I take down the other picture.

"You know," I said, "I'm a twin, too. But I have a twin bro, not a sister."

I shake the spray paint and then start to spray black. I cover the majority of the wall with black paint and then use my white paint to put the word Angel. When I'm done with that, I get my blue and put underneath it in smaller letters, 'The True TM'

Paige comes down the stairs and I toss her the green paint. She writes 'TurnThePGE." I put down my hood and roll my sleeves up. It was getting hot.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

"Wait," Paige said. She goes over to the girl. "If you say a word, we will come back and kill you."

"Paige, leave the poor thing alone," I said. "We've scarred her already."