Hope For Escaping

*Aphmau's POV*
I woke up back in the cell. I started to cry. Who was here? And why were they here? I sat back the cold, hard wall. I just wanted to go home and see Lilith, Levin, and Malachi. "Aph..." I heard. I looked up and no one was there. "A-Aaron..." I cried. I wish I never ran off. I'd be home, in Aaron's arms, holding Lilith. I cried louder. I decided to sleep. It might help me keep my mind off things. I laid on the stupid, uncomfortable pillow. I closed my eyes hoping to wake up... home.... surrounded by the people I loved the most.

*Garroth's POV*
I stared at Aaron. He looked so low. "Aaron everything will be okay, promise. We'll go home and you'll all be happy again." I said. He turned his head. "It's just not fair... I should be in that cell. You guys should be home." "Aaron stop putting yourself down. Nobody knew what was gonna happen. She just ended up in the wrong place." He looked up at me. "Your right Garroth." He said.

I lowered my head. "I never got to thank you for getting me out of Irene Dimension. I'm seriously thankful. You risked your life... to save mine. But why?" I asked confused. "Aphmau was very hurt and I didn't want to see her like that. I knew if I brought you back she might leave me... but if meant her being happy again... it was worth it." He gave me a sad smile. "Aphmau loves you. And I'm glad it's you that she fell in love with." I was hurt to say that, but he needed to know the truth.

*Aphmau's POV*
I woke up to the sound of shouting. The wolf looked at me angrily. "Get up you stupid brat!" "What do you want?" I asked glaring at him. "You were requested in the throne room." He said. The wolf opened the door and put on my walking chains.

As we reached the throne room, he unlocked the chains. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You are off your chains until you leave the throne room. After you are done here, your put back on the chains." I nodded and opened the door. I looked in front of me. I saw... Garroth and Aaron. They were getting taken off their chains. "GARROTH! AARON!" I shouted and ran over to them.

I tightly hugged Aaron. He looked down at me. "I'm so sorry Aphmau..." He started to cry. "It's okay, don't worry about it." I said, stroking his cheek. I looked at Garroth and hugged him tightly, leaving him to rest in my arms. "Hey." He looked at me smiling. "Garroth... I'm sorry I put you guys in danger. I shouldn't have left Scaleswind." He sighed. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were just shocked and hurt when you saw Aaron." I sat on the ground. "I just didn't know what-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. "Wait. Where's Katelyn and Travis?" I asked. "We don't know. They ran off before the wolves got to them, but I'm glad they ran." Aaron said. "Why?" I asked. "They can find a way to break us out." "10 minutes!" The wolf shouted.

*Aaron's POV*
I looked at Aph's arm and legs. They were covered in cuts and bruises. "What happened to your arms and legs!?" "The Wolf King or whatever he's called." Aph said, laughing a little. I looked at Garroth. He nodded his head because he knew what I was about to do. I cupped Aph's chin and kissed her lightly. I looked down at her. "Don't you EVER let them touch you again. Or I swear to Irene I will beat them till they can't breathe."  She stood in front of me shocked but, blushing at what I had done and said. I laughed a little and looked at the gaurd. He was asleep. Great gaurd he is. I'm sure the king would enjoy to see his gaurd sleeping while watching prisoners. I laughed out loud. "What's so funny?" Garroth asked. "Guys I think I have an idea to get us out of here." They huddled around me and explained my idea.