Chapter 2

All the guys pile in as and sit on the floor. I then notice There are NO SEATS. I have to escape but How? I have to think. I look at them and four of the five of them are staring at me. I am studying them. I have calmed down.

Heres What I know so far

1. There are 5 of them.

2. They are fast runners.

3. They are Brittish. (Which oviously they would be. I mean, We are in London)

4. One Took Boxing

and 5. They Drive REALLY Slow.

As I am Looking at them, and I notice the one guy, Has Curly hair. Hmmm. It looks fimiliar. If I knew any better, it was One Direction. I shivered at that thought. But that is impossible cause there break doesnt start for another 3 or 4 days according to Cami.

"Dang it LouBear. Let me Drive. We can get there before Christmas. One of them said. Only thing is, He sounded Irish......Wait.......Irish.....LouBear....Curly....5......Boxing....Oh My Oreos, I really was Kiddnapped by One Direction. Which means, Harry is back and ready to fight.

My eyes widen and I blink. I began to shake. and try to inch away from the one I knew as Harry. I feel my tears begin to slide as I hit another direction. The only things I know now is, Louis Tomlinson is the driver, Harry Stylesis Diagonal from me, and Niall Is beside him. I dont know which one is Zayn or Liam cause of the masks. I am scared and...and....kinda Hungry -.-.

__________________________________________________________

Ok guys. I know its Really short but there is a reason. I need you guys to answer some questions to so I can make it better.

1. Are you ok with Swearing?

2. Who Do you want to see in the story in the Future?

There you go.

Can you guys help share my story? If you do, Thank you.

I will Update as soon as I get 3 Votes. Thank you guys.