Chapter 4

So I wanna Thank @BeckyPayne007 as well as all of you guys who are supporting this Story. It means alot to me! So I didnt quite to 5 Votes, But I am releasing this chapter early cause I was inspired.

________________________________________

Chapter 4

Louis nodded and switched seats. Once, They switched, The vehicle started to move. What did I get myself into.

It was Awkward for the next 10 minutes. Zayn was driving, Louis was up front playing with his hands. Niall looked like he was in tears. He has been that way since Jimmy spoke of my secret. Liam was still hugging me lightly. Harry Refused to look at me so I couldnt tell if he was mad or angry. That thought kinda Scared me.

I feel Liam squeeze me in a slightly tighter hug. He then whispered "Whats wrong, love?"

All I did was shake my head and he seemed to get the hint that I didnt want to talk about anything. But What i didnt realize what was about to happen.

Harry Turned around and looked at me. He looked mad. Well at least not Angry! "Show me" he said with anger.

"W-wha-what?" I asked confused. I was trying not to stutter but the lump in my throught us stuck and growing.

"Show. Me." He Spat.

"Sh-show you what?" I have a feeling I know what he is talking about but I dont want to.

"Your arms. Show me your arms." He said annoyed. I didnt reply tho. I just looked at him and shook my head and Pulled my sleeves Down another inch. After another minute of me not answering he Shouted. "SHOW ME YOUR DAMN ARMS, TAYLOR. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!"

Liam looked at Harry wide eyes "Harry STOP yelling and watch your launguage!" He stated sternly and firmly. The other three sort of just watched. Llama's!!!

When Harry noticed I made no effort to move, he roughly, yet not as hard as i thought he would've, and pulled my sleeves up.

Louis turned around in his seat to see, when he did his eyes grew large. He frowned and turned back around.

Liam stayed Silent. He hugged me tight and rested his chin on my shoulder.

Niall's sad eyes finally let a tear slip. He hugged me from the side. "No Girl Deserves That! Im Sorry, Love" he said with a Thick Accent.

Zayn with his eyes still on the road. "What? How Bad is it?" And then I heard Louis whisper to him. for a quick second The van Jerked.

I swear, Harry's eyes grew larger then quartes and turned from Hazel eyes to red eyes. He was officially Angry.

I coward back and turned my face to Liam's Chest. I didnt want to look at Harry. I cant! I hope Liam wont let him hurt me.

"Look at me" Harry said. His voice sounded as if he was Calming down. Then He whispered to me. "Please"

I never heard him whisper. Or say please. He sounded like he was begging. I slowly looked at him and he had quilt in his eyes. "D-did, Did I do that to you?" He sounded almost hurt.

I looked down. I think he was seriously hurt. But why, he never cared before. Actually, I why am I backing down and showing fear? He hurt me. I dont care if that Peanut Brain, Llama does feel hurt, he hurt me more.

I huffed as I became angry and brave. "Yes." I spat. Yes, you did. Everyday for SIX years, I sat there and took abuse from you. I couldnt tell ANYONE or I would have gotten it worst." I took a breath and huffed gain. "The only way to get away from the pain from you, was to cause my OWN pain. It worked for a while but the pain didnt last anymore. So I cut 2 times at once, every 4 Days. I Happily stoped Cutting 4 Days after you LEFT!"

I let a tear fall and Harry looked taken aback. He looked down. I shook my head. "I- I- Im sorry, I was so stupid!" Harry said.

"You Damn right you were. I will NOT let your ass hurt me anymore." Liam went to open his mouth. "NO LIAM, I will not STOP YELLING and I will say what I want. I've kept this in for THREE years. The only person I told was Jimmy. And I told him cause he was accusing me of Cheating when I called Harry's Name! I was terrified of him. Instead of Acting and singing and quitar Lessons, I took Boxing, Self Defence, and Karate, To make sure I was Safe. Then YOU come and KIDNAP me!."

I sat up and crawled to the other side of the van, and then to the back where I sat Indian style. I heard whispers and then Felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you Ok?" He spoke.

__________________________

Who Is it?

Oh Yay Chapter 4!!! Early Release Idecided on trying to update on Mondays and Fridays. BUT I may update before then.

I Dedicate this Chapter to @BeckyPayne007 Because she was the first to comment on Chapter 3 and She is so supportive. If you want a dedication Comment to let me know :)

I am asking 5 Votes for the Next Chapter