Part 1

As you watched him slip away from you, you cried and cried. Now that a new girl was in the picture, he was fading away. He never had time for you, he was always with his girlfriend. He never texted or called you because he was caught up in his relationship. If he did text you, it was the same thing. "Hey sorry I didn't text you back I was busy!" He left you alone, but he didn't realize it. And you couldn't say or do anything. Why? Because Jungkook is not and never was yours to begin with.

You waited and waited for your phone to ring or buzz. Nothing. Jiwoo, Hoseok's sister and a good friend of yours, would occasionally ask if you wanted some company, but you'd always refuse. But for some reason, you felt extremely lonely today.

You picked up your cold phone, and texted her.

You:
Jiwoo?

Jiwoo:
I'm coming.

She arrived a few minutes later, with a pizza and a container of fried chicken.

"Thank you," you grabbed the food and placed it on the table.

"I thought, FINALLY THIS GIRL IS GONNA HAVE HUMAN INTERACTION, so I decided to bring food."

You laughed, which was something you hadn't done in a long time. Jiwoo looked at you, examining your tired eyes and sad expression.

"Hoseok told me that they miss hanging out with you."

"Yeah I bet you they miss Jungkook, too."

"But you don't have to distance yourself from the others. They like you being their friend."

"I like them as friends too, but what if I go one day and Jungkook's there with his girlfriend? I'd rather be here."

"But they know you like him, so maybe they'll invite you when he's not there. They understand why you feel this way."

"I hate when there's drama and guys are involved. I feel like they get annoyed."

"Come on, let's take this to their dorm."

"No," you whined.

"Yes. I'm calling Hoseok."

"Ahh no!!" you pulled on her arm, but she used her other hand to grab her phone. She put her phone to her ear, waiting for Hoseok to answer.

"Yah! Can we come over?"

"Hoseok don't say yes!" you shouted.

"Is Jungkook there?" Jiwoo asked.

"Hoseok say yes!"

She ended the call, grabbing the pizza and chicken. "Let's go."

"Uhhhh."

"Come on!"

//

It took you a little while to relax, but when you got to their dorm, you had fun with the members. Playing video games, eating food, laughing until you cried, it made you feel better. Jin casually devouring the food, Yoongi taking 5 minute naps every once in a while, Hoseok and the young ones fighting over who actually won, and Namjoon writing lyrics. It was the same thing, except someone was missing. Then, there was a knock at the door. Your little get-together was interrupted by two lovebirds.

"Jungkook, did you forget your keys again?" Namjoon asked.

"미안해 형 (Sorry hyung)."

"Hey, Seoyoung. How was the date?"

"It was nice," she giggled.

The smile on your face slowly faded away as you sat on the couch, watching Jungkook and Seoyoung giggle and being cute together. You wanted to rip the smile off her face, but you wouldn't dare to. You're not that kind of person. Well, maybe.