chapter 1

(f/n) female name

(e/c) eye color

(h) height

age:17 soon to be 18

you walk downstairs, it's dark and you can't sleep. you get some water and go back to your room. since it's midnight you open your computer and go to five nights at Freddy's. you look at pirate's cove hoping to see foxy but he doesn't show up. you frown wondering where he is. you look around at the other camera's and the other animatronics are gone. you tilted your head. where did they all go? you wonder to yourself and hear a crash downstairs. your eyes widen and you grab a pinata stick you keep near your bed and creep downstairs, it sounds like it's coming from the kitchen. you peek your head threw the door way and see a girl in a yellow dress. your mother shouldn't be up this late cooking. you creep into the kitchen and swing the stick and hit the back of her knees making her fall backwards.

???: oof!

the girl looks like someone from the fanart people draw of fnaf. you hold the stick and stare at the girl when the lights come on.

(f/n):oooowww!

you moan against the light in your eyes, you were so used to the dark that you weren't used to the light.

???:what the?

you look around to see you encircled by four beings. ones hair color was yellow, one red, one black, one purple. you stare at the red headed male and your eyes meet. you look away blushing and grip your stick.

(f/n): why are you all in my house?!

you ask making sure not to yell. they look at you confused. you stand up to find your self about an inch taller then the girl.

???: what do you mean were in the pizzeria.

the brown headed boy said as a fact.

???: they must've rearranged it.

(f/n): no this is my parent's house.

they all looked at each other, their eyes widened at their realization, or like they've never seen each other.

???: so sorry! 

you tilt your head.

(f/n): where do you live?

???:we don't have a house, last we knew we were in the pizzeria.

(f/n): what year do you think this is?

???:isn't it 1987?

your eyes widen and you shake your head. their eyes widen.

(f/n): what's your guy's names?

chica: my name's chica!

the girl in the yellow dress said excitedly

freddy: freddy fazbear, but call me freddy.

said the brown headed boy in a black jacket and top hat with two bear ears popping out of his head.

bonnie: i'm bonnie, i'm a soon to be rockstar!

he had a purple based out fit with two bunny ears popping out of his head.

foxy: i'm uh, foxy.

his outfit is dark red with a black jacket, two fox ears are on his head. you stare at him. you debate for a minute then stand up.

(f/n): you might wanna hide your ears, then follow me.

you hear mechanical swishes and the ears disappear. you lead them upstairs and you freeze and look at them, not exactly knowing what to do next.

(f/n): do you guys sleep?

you ask them and they nod, you feel eyes on you and they land on foxy. you find him staring at you and you blush. you turn around and head towards the hall closet. you grab four blankets and pillows. you lead them to your room and start setting beds up for them. you glance at foxy every now and then and blush deeply.

chica: what's this?

you look over and she's pointing at your calendar.

(f/n): it's my calendar, it tells you the date, month and year. and so i wrote my birthday on it. once its my birthday i become an adult and i can move out.

again you feel like someone is watching you. you ignore the feeling and you feel your heart beat rapidly. 

(f/n): just pic out where you want to sleep, i didn't pick out the beds or who was going to sleep in them so. 

you shrug.  you sit on your bed feeling bad since you have a mattress and they have to sleep on the floor. you grab your pillow and blanket and sit on the floor, you don't have a lot of room on the floor so you end up near one of the other beds. foxy claimed that one as his own. he laid down and faced his back towards you. you do the same thing to see chica on the other side. you smile at her and she returns it. you soon fall asleep and feel a warmness. you wake up to your alarm clock and the warmness you felt is gone. you get up and turn it off. you walk over to your calendar and cross yesterday off. it's Wednesday and your birthdays on Saturday. you sigh and go over to the closet careful not to trip over anyone. you think that they have no other clothes and you'll need to take them shopping. you freeze and think about the game, you look at them. you figure out they must've gotten out of the game somehow. it must've been an accident. since they didn't know where they were last night. you get out a cute tank top and shorts that go to your knees, you pick some pink flats to go with it. you go into your closet and change. you go out of your room and downstairs making sure to leave a note on the door telling them to stay in there until you got them. you go into the kitchen where your mother is making pancakes. she asks how many and you tell her to make ten. she looks at you curiously but make them anyways. they leave for work and kiss you on the head. you rush upstairs and your new friends look at you. chica runs over and hugs you. you look puzzled and look at the others for help and they just shrug. you remember you have work today, and can't just leave them home. you sigh. you lead them downstairs and serve them breakfast. you feel eyes on you again and you look for the source. your eyes meet with foxy's and you blush. you look down at your food and eat silently until work. 

you decide to take them with you, you have them sit at one of the tables and you bring them smoothies. through out the day they would come up to the counter asking for more smoothies, but you see foxy coming up the most and he stares at you without saying anything. it makes you uncomfortable. after work you take them back home and tell your parents they're your friends and if they could stay the night, they agree and you spend the night together again. you all decide to play truth or dare. it's foxy's turn.

chica: ok foxy truth or dare?

foxy: truth.

chica: do you like (f/n)?

you blush deeply and so does the humanoid fox, but he nods anyways.

foxy: yes i like the lassie.

your eyes dart to him and he's looking away. it's your turn now.

chica: truth or dare?

scared about what your dare might be but already knowing what the truth is most likely going to be you decide on truth.

chica: do you like foxy back?

you knew it. you blush and look down at your hands but nod.

(f/n): i do like foxy. when i was playing the game i would always look at pirate's cove to see him.

they stared at you and you continue looking at your hands, your face getting redder each second. 

chica: the game? there's a game about us?

their eyes widen like they realize something and nod to themselves.

chica: it's better here anyways.

they all nod and as the night goes on you feel tired and climb into bed early. you feel the warmth again, but instead of looking to see why your so warm you embrace it and fall asleep. before you fall asleep you hear chica squealing about something.