chapter 2

you wake up still feeling the warmness. you feel an arm hugging you from behind. you open your eyes and blush deeply. foxy was the one sleeping behind you. you don't want to wake him so you hold still. you see chica stirring and sit up. she looks at you and smiles. you blush. it's not like you don't like foxy, it's just everyone else is here so it's a bit embarrassing. you feel stirring behind you and the arm moves. the warmness is gone so you sit up and look over at foxy. he's staring at you with wide eyes and red cheeks. your phone goes off so you run over to it. you talk on the phone quietly. one of your friends is inviting you to a party and you accept. you ask if you can bring your new friends along and they agree. after you hang up the phone you tell the gang. they all look excited to go to the party. you kick the boys out momentarily so you could get dressed and chica can help you. chica takes out a light blue dress and a light pink dress. you pick the light blue one and put it on. you pick out your light blue flats to match your dress. you go out of the room after doing your hair and foxy stares at you intently. you blush and rush downstairs to tell your parents about the party. they smile when they see your friends come down. you turn to see why and foxy's blushing as he looks at you. you secretly glare at your parents. you all eat breakfast and head to the party.

when your friend opens the door, your friend smiles at you all and invites you all in. as your inside you see a dance floor, snack table, a bottle sitting on the floor and a couch. you sit on the couch. as more people come over they start circling around the bottle. they call you over and you reluctantly join. you notice the others are in the circle too. you blush when you figure out the game and when you realize they don't know what the game is. your friend insists you go first and you spin the bottle. your cheeks getting redder by the second until it lands on foxy. everyone ooo's and one person says you two would made a cute couple.

(f/n): come on guys they don't know this game...

they smile and tell them the game and the rules. you hide your face as it gets redder. when you peek through your fingers you see foxy looking at you with red cheeks. 

(friend): now that they know the game and the rules you gotta do it now.

you sigh and crawl over in front of foxy, you sit on your knees and look at everyone. they start rooting and you close your eyes. you kiss foxy and it seems natural. you pull back your face red and stand up. you turn and run to the bathroom. you lock the door and splash water on your face. you hear a knock on the door.

foxy: you alright in there lassie? you ran off awful fast.

you look at the door breathing heavily.

(f/n): i'm fine

you lie and the pitch of your voice rises.

foxy: can i come in?

you bite your lips and unlock the door. he opens it slowly, peeking inside. again you hear ooo's outside and you blush. he closes the door behind him and you two are alone together in the small room.

foxy: are you ok?

you nod and look away, he closes the distance between you two. your cheeks go to a deeper red. you look up at him and he looks down at you. you hold your breath as his face comes closer to yours. your lips meet softly and you kiss. he backs up and looks down at you blushing. you blush yourself and look away.

foxy: would you like to go on a date with me?

you look at him and nod, unable to speak. he smiles grabs your hand and kisses it. he holds your hand and your cheeks feel hot. you both walk out of the bathroom together and everyone hoots. you hide behind foxy and he lets you. you both sit on the couch and you lay your head on his shoulder. the music starts playing and you both go to the dance floor. the first song is up beat and you both dance by each other smiling and dancing. the last song was a slow dance. you two do the dance everyone else is doing, you look at him and meet his eye's. you both smile at each other.

foxy: having fun?

(f/n): shouldn't i be asking you that? you haven't been to a party in a while. 

he smiled and laughed. you loved the sound. you both kiss, it felt nice and wonderful. the party soon ended and you both walk hand in hand out the door. you bring them back home and ask if they can stay until your birthday. they agree, your father glares at foxy noticing you both holding hands and your mom smiles. you lead them up stairs after dinner and sat in the circle, chica wanted to play truth or dare again.

chica: (f/n), truth or dare?

(f/n): dare.

chica smiled mischievously.

chica: i dare you to kiss foxy again.

you blush and look over to foxy. he pulls you into his lap, and you kiss him. you hear chica squealing in the background. you pull away and lay your head on his shoulder. you feel a set of eyes on you and you look up at foxy, he's not looking at you. you look around and see a poster you never got. a golden freddy poster. you shiver and foxy holds on to you tightly.

foxy: what's wrong lassie?

you tell him about the poster and point to it but it's already gone.

foxy: tell me if you see it again.

his grip on you tightens.

(f/n): why? what does it mean?

foxy: don't worry about that lassie.

you want him to tell you but decide not to push it. you yawn and foxy grabs your blanket.

(f/n): why can't i just lay down? 

he smiles.

foxy: because i want to hold you longer.

you blush but let him. he covers you with the blanket and do a couple more rounds of truth or dare before you fall asleep in the warmness foxy gives you.

note from author: so i like how the story is going so far and i enjoy making this. but i also am working on another project so this won't be done really fast. i'll try to do at least one chapter a day of this.