3.What is that thing?!

Early in the morning;

Everyone was already on the field early but since yesterday there was no sign of coach Dile nor the treatment that he was reserving for the racers . But now everyone is training by himself . No time to waste!!!For example Kaz and Taiga. Well we don't really know whether you can call this training.

On the race track;

"Guys watch out !!No Slazer!!" Myron was thrown out the field by 2 crazy machines*Junger and Falgor*."You got to be kidding me! Even in practice those two are in competition.!!"

The 2 machines crossed the finish line.

"Yeah !I won!!"said Kaz excitedly.

"No!I won!"said Taiga precising on the I.

"You got to be kidding me I won!!"Kaz interrupted.

"And here it starts again!!" Myron said sighing.

In the meantime with the others;

Jessica was practicing her run. Alone as usual. She didn't like having people glued to her feet.

Well talking too soon .

"Hey Jessica!!!" Someone called making her snap out of her thoughts. She turned back seeing Antares .

"Great .." she mumbled.

what does he want again??

' Can't he read the clues that I'm not interested!' She thought.

"Well you're jogging !" He said trying to start a conversation.

"...isn't it obvious" she muttered under her breath.

She looked at Antares with an annoyed look trying to pass on the message. He was about to talk when coach Dile called everyone. 

" ...." she quickly ran to the group leaving Antares behind. Everyone was already there waiting.

"Hello to you lazy chickens!"coach started.

"Chickens!!?"exclaimed Hebina. "How rude!"

"Well it suits you!" Fiona said under her breath but it looked like she didn't hear.

The coach continued"it has been a while . Prepare yourselves cause...your worst training nightmare is about to begin!!"he said smirking."I want everyone ready. A trip's awaiting  you!!"he said smirking.

That couldn't  be good .

------------------------------------------------

On the plane;

"Hey coach..huh.. where are you taking us for the training?!"asked Diego.

"Why!Are you afraid!"he replied but kaz interrupted.

"I never said I was afraid !!!"

"Well I'm a ready thing as long as I get to race!!"said Taiga.

"What he said!!"Kaz said unknowingly but then both were glaring at each other.

"Boys!! All the same!!"Fiona said to herself.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Something beeped signalling the coach that the island was near.

"Guess we are almost there."he said.

Eventually after some minutes the plane landed on a deserted island?!

"Ok humm...... What. The. Heck!!!"said Fiona.

"Wait this place has a circuit!!"asked Kaz.

"Yes!Even this little deserted island!"said coach."The track takes advantage of all the geographical features. It goes through the jungle,past waterfalls,or the rocky hills!"