massacre

MASSACRE
finnick odair

"a big part of who i am is who i am not

"a big part of who i am is who i am not."

══════════════════

THOUGH THEY WERE FROM different Districts, Grey Spectral and Finnick Odair were good friends because her father's job as a peacekeeper had him travelling to different Districts every few weeks, occasionally taking his children with him to learn the ins and outs of the job.

It was on one of those trips that Grey met Finnick and they became friends and they always spent time together whenever she visited his District and when Finnick was reaped, he made a promise to himself that if he won and came back, he would visit Grey.

He never did and Grey thought he forgot all about her.

He didn't but the next time he heard from her again, her name was being drawn from her Districts reaping bowl and she was being sent off to die.

Finnick didn't watch the games that year for two reasons, he had just come from the arena himself and Grey was being sent off there.

So he had just assumed that his best friend had perished in the horror that is The Hunger Games.

Though that wasn't the case because Grey Spectral won the 66th Hunger Games.

She was ruthless, cunning, and wicked, showing no mercy as all she wanted to do was go home to her family.

Where Finnick holds the record for being the youngest Victor in the history of the games, Grey holds the record for the most people to die by her hand in the games.

When the Quarter Quell rolls around and the Victors are being reaped once more, Grey is thrown back into the arena and she is not happy about it.

She plans to cause a scene, she plans to join the uprising and rebel against the Capitol and if the rebellion fails and only one can come out alive, she plans to win.

Caity Lotz as
Grey Spectral

"Well, Caesar. I'm here to win."