Chapter 7

"What the hell do you mean you've been with this girl for three years" my dad yelled. "Dad i don't get why your so mad, Alyson and I have been seeing each other for three years almost four" i yelled back. "Well for one i didnt think it was that serious and two i bet she isnt even on our status."

"Why does it matter that she isn't on our status I love her" i say then he startes to laugh "Ha you love her really now, you would do this to me. I need you to be with someone on your level and she wont cut it so you need to end whatever this is now" i cant believe this shit he wants me to end what me and Alyson worked so hard on.

"Hell no dad im not gonna lose her why would you try and take her away from like this?" i ask him "Because son im doing what's best for you and my empire" and with that he got up and left me in the room sitting there to think about everything that just happened. I know for sure that i cant lose her so he is just going to have get over the fact that she isn't on our status because she is the girl i want to be with no one else.

I get up and walk back to my room to see Alyson still asleep. I shut the door a little to loudly which causes her to shuffle around in the bed like she is looking for something then she gets up and looks around. "Hey what are you doing up" i say. "I heard a noise and then i was looking for you cause you weren't in the bed" she said groggly. I walk over to the bed and sit down and pull her onto my lap.

"Sorry my dad came home and we had to go have a talk" i say as i kiss on her neck and shoulders. "Oh what did he want to talk about?" she asked. Oh like hell im not gonna tell her that my dad wants me to break up with her. "He just wanted me to do something that i could never go through with" i say as i wrap my arms around her waist and contiue kissing her.

'Oh' was all she said as she leaned her neck to the side so i could get better access. We sit there in silence with me kissing her and me hearing her quiet moans. She turns around and straddled my hips leaning down doing the same thing i did. Kissing my neck then my jaw line then teases me a little bit by kissing around my mouth. I couldn't take it any more so i moved one my hands from her waist to her chin and kissed her on the lips.

I deepen the kiss and turn her over so now im on top. I tug at her shirt telling her i want it off so i pull it off only breaking the kiss for a few seconds. I throw her shirt across the room and take in her body which was magnificent. I kiss down her neck to her collarbone, i was about to go farther but then she stopped me to take off my shirt. She ran her hands down my chest which caused me to shiver.

We got back to kissing but my door busted open "Son i need--" my dad said but shut up as soon as he saw what was going on. I hurried up and shielded Alyson's body from my dad's view, man i though he left. "Can i help you dad?" i say wanting him to get out my room. "I tell you once you get dressed" he said with a stern face and left.

When he left i rolled over on the other side of her "Well that was awkward" i say then we both start laughing. She gets up, grabs her shirt, and puts it on. "Im gonna go i'll text you later tonight" she said walking towards the door. I jump up "I'll walk you to the door" then we go down the stairs. We get the door and i open it for her "i'll see you later babe" i say then i peck her on the cheek.

I shut the door, leaned back, and ran my hair through my hair. Thanks dad for making her leave while im still sexually frustrated. I head upstairs to face the cock blocker himself and hear what shit he has to say now.

Alyson's P.O.V.

I get in my car and just sit there for a minute with my head on the stirring wheel. I can't believe that happened but i kinda glad that it did cause i dont think im ready to have sex with Shane. I start up my car and head home. When i get home I see a strange car in the driveway and hurry get on the car.

I open the door and walk into the living room to see my dad on the couch talking to the evil bitch that got me sent to jail.......