first week of thornclan

Mousestar: hi. Welcome, what is your roleplays? I see you have two accounts, please make as many roleplays as you want.
Me: uhm.. I was spottedstar in fabulousclan, so I'll make my warrior name spottedstrike... and I'll have one more named ebonyclaw. There we go.
Mousestar: cool OK. Welp, this is thornclan. *crickets* Uh... we are a bit inactive. But I swear we are fun.
Me: Yea I get it bro.

*later*
*greystripe and wolfykitty arguing over mousestars attention*
Me: guys.. guys shhh
Them: no you shhh.
Me: OK then.
Wolfykitty: *says some mean stuff to me, then about me, and I instantly don't like her*

Mousestar is happy with the merge, and her deputy, greystripe, is being over dramatic. He has almost killed himself twice because he doesn't have a mate to have his babies.
Me: hey greystripe, spottedstrike is looking for a mate...
*crickets cherp again*
Thanks.....

By the fourth day, mousestar is impressed by me and fed up with greystripe.
Mousestar: aye Luna, can I talk to you?
Me: sure what's up?
Mousestar: grey is overreacting to literally everything. I think in going to make you deputy.
Me: wait what? Why? O.o
Mousestar: cuz you actually rp and don't cause drama, and I'm about done with grey acting like this just because he doesn't have a mate.
Me: well... OK. If that's what you want.

~that same day~
Greystripe: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM NOT DEPUTY ANYMORE? FURY IM SORRY PLEASE LOVE ME.
mousestar: grey you are over dramatic and too damn depressed. Luna is deputy.
*the clan* EBONYCLAW EBONYCLAW
me: huh oh yay.
~still the same day~
Greystripe: NO ONE LOVES ME WHY AM I ALIVE I THINK ILL JUMP OFF THIS CONVENIENTLY PLACED CLIFF
me: whyyyyy
Greystripe: you took everything I love, now I have nothing to live for!
Me: buh
Greystripe: BYE FELICIA. *jumps off the cliff and dies*
Me: nooooooo.
Also me: oh well. Back to role-playing.
Grey: OK so now I am barkstripe, which was greystripes mate.
Me: but... you didn't have a mate.
Grey: irrelevant.
Me:... but greystripe was a boy... and you are still a boy....
Grey: irrelevant.
Me:.......
Grey:........
Me:....
Grey:......
Me: OK then. Back to rp.