my life

Ok once again my name is Devon im 14 turning 15 i was born September 12 2001 a day after September 11 2001. Im a virgo, im currently in a relationship with the person i really love. Now i focus on my education because when i was in sports i was messing up in school. So now im focus on my schoolwork trying get family out the ghetto the best way i can. By the way i live in Miami, Florida not on south beach the real Miami. Where teens is not making it to 17, where your business will be out there if a person know you, and where friends you though that they your friends betray you for the littlest thing. That the Miami i know of because i stay in liberty city, miami, Florida. Currently i stay in the projects where one of my close friends die d at. I remember that day like it was yesterday. On may 18 of 2015 that night a couple of friends of mines were playing football but they all left to gamble. So i was going to house when seen my friend popcorn (a.k.a-joewuan coles). He said "you going in the house?"responsed "yea im going in the house it getting late and im hungry." he said "alright kid.". So i went in the house i wash my house and made a plate of food, sit down and turn on the tv. Five minutes later i hear gunshots i put my food on the table and hit the floor. After the gunshots everybody came outside to if everybody alright. 8 people got hit that night but 1 person died and it was popcorn. So back to that night i went outside and everybody was everywhere. I go around to the side of a house and i almost faint to see popcorn on the floor with blood gushing out his mouth. This lady named miss Sonya (aka herb mom) try to help popcorn stay alive but popcorn took his last look into the world and went home to the lord. That day i was hurt because that the third person i know that had got killed by a gun.

Ok my life wasn't the good life at all i tried making it the good life but was only making it worst. I had crush on this girl when i was in sixth and seventh grade. I had to move on so i met this girl named sherry. At the time she had a boyfriend but me and her was bestfriends. But she caught feelings for me and i caught feelings for her too and her bestfriend. But i know that was a bad idea two months later me and sherry end up going out the first two months it was up and down. We had aarguments everyday but now we are doing better. She the love of my life💯🔒😘.

Ok in my house at first we didnt have a lot of stuff my mom wasnt working but we got by a lot of times. My mom use to be a drug dealer until i came downstairs and seen her making crack and selling it. It been hard because my dad in my life no more because of a female. I can't go see my cousins no more at all and that heart breaking because i was there the day they was born in the hospital.

Ok i have a little sister her name is azya one day me and her was fighting with knives and she almost stab me. I almost got killed five times. I almost got struck by lighting three times and i died when i was a baby. Like the cord was wrap around my neck and i died at the hospital but somehow the doctor brought me back in the world. Im half haitian because my dad is a haitian. My granddad on my dad side teach me how to do voodoo good and bad. I love to help people in need but dont take my kindness for granted because i will flip on you quick. Now my mind is focus on get money and my education and now my mom doing coke sometimes. I dont why and she is thief and a liar.