13.

Next day was again a photo shoot.
Sanaya was dressed in a simple top & a denim.

For a change she was give a pair of spectacles wid those cat eyes like frame making her look absolutely different.

As it was monsoon shoot she was given a big funky umbrella.
Her footwears were too different matching her attire.

Here sanyu was busy in doing final touch up of sanaya for d shoot.
Her hand was paining but still she managed her work.

Rd & aryan were also present der discussing something wid sam.
Aryan was timely gawking at sanyu as she was dressed in a plain white kurti wid plain white patiyala.

Due to heavy rain she was all wet.
Even her white kurta was totally wet giving a clear view of her black brasserie.

Sanyu was unaware of dis but aryan was lustfully looking at sanyu from top to bottom.
His all attention was divided on sanyus back.

Rd didn't knew wat was going in aryan's mind.
He was busy wid sam discussing about d background to b used in d magazine.

"Gosh! This girl is so sexy.
I juz can't keep off my hands from her
My hands r juz itching to touch her & fu** her "
aryan's dirty thought were given a full stop when rd turned to him.

"Aryan I guess this theme is fyn"

"Umm..ye..yes..u r right ron" aryan mouthed not even knowing wat exactly rd said.

Soon d photoshoot was started & sanyu standing in a corner glancing at rd wid corner of her eyes.

But here rd was ignoring her like she didn't exist. He not even once spared a glance at her.

On other hand aryan's thought were going wild by each passing moment.
He was going crazy on thought of sanyu under him.

Soon d shoot was over on a good note hence making everyone smile wid satisfaction.

Sanaya dispersed from der immediately after d shoot as she was having an important personal work thus leaving sanyu alone at d studio.

Sanyu smiled as she wanted to meet rd alone today & apologise for her every mistakes she done in past.

But her badluck rd left from der immediately after d shoot but no one knew it.

It was quite late dat tym.
Night was growing darker & was sanyu's desperation to meet rd.

She roamed every nook of studio to find rd but he was no where.

Finally someone hugged her from backside thus making her jump in fear.

"Aah ! M so relieved to see u alone" it was aryan who hugged her.

Sanyu broke d hug & gave a tight slap to aryan by her left hand.

"How dare u...she glared him wid red eyes...how dare u Mr. Rathod" she roared.

No one was present in d studio.

Aryan rubbed his cheeks by his palm.
Even his eyes were red due to anger.
No girl ever dared to reject him.
Girls were ever ready to surrender themselves as he used to impress them in d first meeting by his charms.

But dis girl was different.

He harshly jerked her arms & directly looked in her eyes fiercely.

"How dare u slap me ..aryan shivered wid anger tum do kode ki ladki will slap me..Haa! He harshly pushed her on d floor. ...

He got down on d floor & tightly held her jaws
"Now see wat i will do wid u here near dis pool.
U will get to know wat happens when anybody says no to aryan " saying he hovered upon her extending her hands above her head ..

"Leave me...she struggled under his hold....chodo mujhe she tried to kick his private part but he was all trained in handling girls.

"Chillao jitna chahe chillao...no one will come to rescue u" rd laughed

"Main randhir ko bataungi....she cried....rand....randhirrr " she sobbed as she know dat no one was der.

"Randhir. ..haahaa woh kya karega...he knows everything. ...usko pata h how I love to play wid girls...oops! Pretty girls like u he traced his finger on her face sensually.

Now sanyu was really scared .
He was sure dat today was d day where her dignity will b snatched by dis animal name Aryan.

☆☆☆☆

So who will save her?