14.

Aryan tore her sleeves of d kurti like an animal.
Sanyu was sobbing  really badly .
She wanted to save herself from dis animal but she was weak to fight for herself now.

Aryan was crushing her body & was about to claim her lips but at d same time he was pushed very hard by sanyu.

She took a deep breathe & gave a hard punch on his nose.
She looked here & der for something when she found sanaya's prop a long handle umbrella.
Grabbing it quickly sanyu hit it on aryans back who was trying to get up from her first attack.

"Stop it..stop u ..u ll pay for dis" But aryan cudnt complete his words as sanyu started beating him very badly.

"Dont u dare to think m weak" she chipped hitting him on his back furiously.

"Pachtaogi tum...job chali jaegi tumhari " he warned her wiping his blood off from his nose & forehead.

"I dont care aryan.
Tujhe kya laga I ll surrender myself to ur charms.
Then u were wrong aryan.
I spit on u aryan saying she spit some spittle on his face...u r not a real man . U r a jerk...may u rot in hell.
U bloody rascal.
She was so furious on him dat she attacked on his head last tym hence he fell on d ground wid a thud.

Everything went black in front of aryans eyes.
He fainted .

Quickly sanyu took umbrella wid her & escaped from d back side of d studio as d main entrance wud b secured by a guard.

Somehow she managed to climb d walls of d compound.
Finally jumping off she came on d main road .
She was hell scared & sweating profusely , she was looking here & der .
On coming far away from d studio she threw away d umbrella in a garbage bin & wiped off her sweat from her face.

She was walking in a speed of tiger as if someone is behind her.
Upon reaching home , she was all sweaty,  she was shivering wid fear.
Her hands were somewat red because of aryan's blood.
Her clothes very tore & her state was messy.

Luckily sanaya was still out hence taking a chance she opened d house wid an extra key & straight  away went to her room & started crying.
She was really very scared of wat happened wid her but today no one was der to protect her , to console her.

Her best friend whom she always found near her was also not wid her & why will b he der if she herself had broken all ties wid her near one's.

She was having people who cared for her who loved her but wat she did?
She used dem & throw away like a trash.

Der was no way for regression now when a big blunder was done already.

She got up from d bed somehow & dragged herself into bathroom & poured hot shower on her body to erase those dirty touch on her body.

She closed her eyes in pain .
Her tears got mixed up with the water.

But something flashed in front of her

Flashback :

Sanyu & rd were 13 yrs old when dey were watching an horror movie in sanyu's house as Agarwal's were out for a marriage ceremony.
And rd being her bff was der wid her to accompany.

She insisted rd to watch a horror movie & rd agreed.

But soon d movie got more scary when d ghost was walking in widout a head & blood was continously flowing from his whole body.

Sanyu clinged on rd wid fear.
She was shivering.
Soon rd felt some water drops on his shoulder.

Sanyu was crying.

Rd quickly switched off d film & took her to her room.
He covered her wid d duvet & hold her hand in his.

"Rannu mat jaa..
Meko dar lag ra h...she shivered "

"Main yahi hu sanyu
Tu so jaa.
Main tujhe protect karunga" saying he sat on d bed resting his back on d headboard of d bed.

Soon sleep caught sanyus eyes whereas rds eyes were wide caressing her forehead & ensure dat he was der wid her.

Flashback ends.

"Rannu tu kaha h rannu....I miss u...plz come back......m sorry rannu ...m sorry....plz aaja...." Sanyu sat on d bathroom floor crying loudly & missing d care , love & protection of rd.

Here rd who was sleeping peacefully on his cozy bed got up yelling sanyu's name.
He was sweating profusely.
He was huffing badly .

"Rannu" renu switched on d light as she heard his squeal.
She immediately came & gave a glass of water to him

"Rannu kya hua?
Itna dara kyu h tu?" Renu caressed his hairs

"Mom woh sanyu. ...he huffed woh sanyu problem mei h...mom woh" rd was scared

Renu hugged him & patted his back.

"Sanyu thik hogi rannu.
Woh uss sanaya k saath h naa..
Haan beta..." renu rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Haan mom woh sanaya h par phir bhi"

"Woh thik hogi rannu. Tu shant ho" She broke d hug & rd placed his head on her lap thus drifting into a deep slumber feeling protective in mother's embrace.

But here was a lonely soul who was all alone to face her miseries. She didn't have any protective embrace whom she cud share her problems.

☆☆☆☆

Not every time a hero comes to save heroine!
Sometimes we girls need to be strong.