The Party

Fionna's PoV

We arrived at the party about 30 minutes after it started. When we got there I spotted Ben, Marcy, Bonnie, and Francis. Ben and Marcy were dressed and Jason and mrs. Vorhese. Bonnie was a Tiffany an Francis was chucky. "looks like where not the only killer couple." I said intertwining my fingers with marshals. "looks like it". We walked over to the group. "hey guys." "looking good cruegers." Marcy said winking at us. "not so bad your self Vorhese." I said laughing.

Me Marcy and Bonnie all hung out while Francis Marshal and Ben where talking by the food. "so you and Ben?" "Yea." Marcy said rubbing the back of her neck. "sense when?" "about a week." "oooo". I said nudging her side. "what about you Bonnie?" Marcy said changing the topic. "Eh hehe me and Francis". "this is so cool!" Marcy said getting all excited. "what is" I said while drinking some of my soda. "Where all best friends an their best friends it's so cool." "yea it is now that you mention it." I said fixing my dress that's cut really short.

Marshals PoV

"So how's the girls." I said leaning against the wall tipping my hat down. "Marcy is just great." Benny said putting down his cup. "Bonnie is a lot different then most girls I've been with." "and that's a bad thing?" I said standing up again. "no it's amazing. she brings out the best of me." "wow that was so deep man." Ben said looking shocked. "yea but that doesn't mean I'm still not me." "riiiight". I said nudging him. "what's the girls doing?" Benny said out of no where . I looked over at them and my jaw dropped instantly. the guys looked over and the same thing happened. "holy shit". I said trying to comprehend what's going on. When I looked up they where all dancing together very very seductively.

Fionna's PoV (few minutes before they started dancing)

"Hey you guys wanna dance?" I said setting my stuff down. "Yes!" they said at the same time. I grabbed there hands and pulled them to the dance floor. the first song was kinda nice so we just calmly danced. The next song was How low by I think ludacris. all the girls including us cheered when we heard it. That's when we grouped together and really started to dance. about a minute into the song I looked over and saw the guys staring. "hey girls we've got an audience." I said nudging them. "looks like it." Marcy said giggling. "call them over Fi". Bonnie said nudging me. "we all can. on 3 we all kinda pull them over with out hands." I said showing them what to do. "1... 2... 3..." And on time we all did it.

Ben and Francis came over first. Marshal just kinda looked at me and smirked then walked over. "welcome to the fun zone." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "glad to be welcomed." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around so he was up against my back. "this is a side I've never seen of you." Marshal whispered into my ear. "and I like it." that sent chills down my spine. I slid down and came back up and faced him. "I have an idea. sense the party is almost over why don't you Ben, Francis, Marcy, and Bonnie come over to my place. Cake won't be home till Monday." "sounds like a plan." he said then giving me a passionate kiss. "lets go tell the others."

Me and Marshal walked over to the other 4. "hey guys stop grinding for a minute and listen." marshal said getting there attention. "where all gonna head to my place sense the party ends soon and we can all hang out there." "sounds like a plan." Marcy and PB said. "alright." Ben and Francis said. "well then lets get going."

We all got into our cars. Fank and Bonnie and Franks car, Marcy and Ben in bens car, and me and marshal in marshals car. We all arrived at my apartment at the same time. We entered the apartment and I got snacks and music. "lets the after party begin." I said turning on some music.

We spent a good 2 hours having extra fun after the party.

"Ok it's like 3 in the morning I think it's pajama time." I said pulling Marcy and Bonnie away from there boys. "we don't have pajamas Fi." "I got extras." I pulled out 3 tank tops each one was our boy friends favorite colors. then 3 pairs of fuzzy pajama pants all plaid and again our boyfriend favorite colors. I had red and black, Marcy had green and black and Bonnie had orange and black. we all put out hair up in high pony tails and walked out.

"Why do you guys some how always match?" Francis asked looking at out outfits. "uh duh where girls it happens." Bonnie said sitting on Francis lap on the couch. Me and Marcy followed. The guys all had on some sort of undershirt and random pajama pants. I still don't know where those came from. Marshal had on a red tanktop (guy form) that showed his amazing muscles. Francis had on an orange Tshirt and Ben had a green Tshirt on.

"Now that we're all comfy its movie time." I said jumping up and putting on Freddy vs Jason. "Nice movie choice." marshal said pulling me closer to him. "I thought it would fit the occasion." "so where did the night close come from?" "cake left them here." he said fixing his top. "how did she know you guys where coming... or the colors?" "idk she's one odd kitty." "she's not a cat." "But she sure has a cat like attitude." "true."

After about an hour into the movie the guys all fell asleep. "what now?" "lets draw on them!" Marcy said pulling out my stash of sharpies. "good idea." Bonnie said. We drew all over our boys then put the sharpies in there hands and ran into my room. "ok that was fun." I said pulling out pillows and blankets. "yea.. I'm tired." Marcy said yawning. "me too." Bonnie said. "then lets sleep.". I said laying down. "night guys." I said before falling asleep. "night Fionna." they said at the same time. We all then fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey my kangas. I hope you like the chapter. well eh eh gumceline yea idk the flames ship names.

Question of the day: How should the guys react to the "little" doodles?

XxMB