Chapter 28

The next morning was full of bullshits.

The whole police department gathered around the crime scene of Mr. Tucci. Dexter took photos of the blood and so on while you and Masuka had a nice time cleaning the sheets and put all those that's needed into the evidence room.

Debra and agent Doakes are with the Mr. Tucci in the emergency room, waiting for him to wake up so they can fill the papers.

After the clearance, you went out by yourself to run some errands down the street.

Since you didn't release your 'Phycho' for awhile, you don't feel as comfortable around people as before.

And on the way back to the department, you picked up a phone call from Agent Doakes.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (l/n). Can you come over to the hospital with Debra? I need to go home for a sec." He asked.

You really want to smudge some blood on his face, "can it be some other time? I'm sort of busy right now-"

"I owe you, so get over there right now, I'm already on the freeway." He said before the line went doo.

"Fuck!" You cursed as you threw your bag on the ground. You temper is getting worse as the minutes goes by, and now you really want to drown someone in the Miami ocean.

You texted Dexter after you stomp your bags for a few times in rage.

Hey I'm going to the hospital, Doakes called.』

In a few seconds, Dexter replied.

〘Got it. Someone just reported a case about a floater, Angel and others will be on it. I checked, we found ourselves another victim. When do you want to...?〙

Yep, you were just thinking about drowning someone.

『Maybe tonight. But rn I have to deal with Deb.』

〘Yep, you do that. I will update on you.〙

『Thanks.』

After you got your car moving and drove into the hospital, Mr. Tucci is already awake.

"Hey." Debra greeted with a depressed tone.

"Hey." You replied as you sat down on the chair by the window and turned to Mr. Tucci with a big smile. "Hi, I'm (y/n) from the department."

"Hi, you look charming." He joked, shaking the hand you held out as Debra broke out a smile.

As you three were quietly chatting, the door opened, exposing the doctor.

Surprisingly, is Rudy from lat night.

"Oh hey! Nice to see you here." You greeted casually with a smile. "You're a doctor?"

"Yep." Rudy chuckled as he walked over to Mr. Tucci to check him if he's okay and fill the information papers on his hand.

As he passed you, your sensitive nose caught a fainted scent of blood. But you didn't think much, after all, he's a doctor.

***

What do you guys think about the story?

I want some opinions

( ;∀;)

Can I have some motivations? School is starting soon and I'm still be dead, please make me feel better than a pile of poop.