Chapter 3 (The titles wont get better)

You rushed into the room, glancing around and calling out "Frisk!"

The urgency obvious in your voice. You heard a whimper in the corner and you saw your dirty little sibling. You rushed over to them and bent down so you were level with them.
"God Frisk, you scared me so much. You cant just dissapea-"

You noticed more as your eyes adjusted to the lights. You cupped their head on your hands, running your thumb over their split lip. They had a black eyes and there were bruises all down their arms, one of their legs was bleeding. You carefully moved their sweatshirt from around their neck to fond a shock collar, just like the one you were wearing. "Frisk, honey, did he do this to you?"

You almost missed it, but they gave a small nod. You couldn't believe this, sure he had beaten you, but he had never touched them, that was the agreement. You realized you were shaking, so you gave them a small sad smile, you couldn't let her see that you were scared. You easily picked them up in your arms.

"It's gunna be ok Frisk, we're gunna get you all fixed up,"

__________
HEYO! ITS ME!

Sorry this is short, Im writing the next part right now, or I may add to this part, who knows... Please leave your opinion in the comments, yes Trolls, i am asking for your opinion. If you like it or not, dont need to keep it nice.

IM THINKING SOMETHING
(Yes i have thoughts)
So i was thinking about doing Undertale one shot soulmate AUs, what do you guys think?