22

Hanna's POV

I was sitting on my bed with my ice cream and my iPod. I was listening to all my sad and depressing songs on repeat.

All my friends besides Mona is engaged.

Caleb has been ignoring me all week.

And I'm forever alone.

Suddenly I got up still in my sweats and baggy shirt and put on my heels.

I still have some dignity.

I grabbed the car keys and started the drive over to Caleb's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door rapidly angrily. As soon as the door opened I stormed in, blinded with rage.

"HOW COULD YOU?? SPENCER, ARIA, EMILY AND ALISON ARE ALL ENGAGED!!! BUT GUESS WHAT, NOT ME!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME AND YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH ME, BUT HAS THAT HAPPENED YET???? NO!!!! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME, WE BROKE UP LIKE 3 TIMES, BUT WE ALWAYS FIND OUR WAY TO EACH OTHER!! YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME ALL WEEK AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!! IF YOU LOVED ME I WOULD'VE BEEN MRS. RIVERS BY NOW!!!!!"

I soon calmed down and looked around at my surrounding. The whole place was lit up by candles and pink and red rose petals littered the carpeted floor and counters.

I looked over to the island table and there were two plates which had steak with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans.

"Sh¡t!" I said out loud.

I heard a soft chuckling behind me and I turned around slowly like in the movies.

I saw Caleb who was groomed nicely and wearing a black tux which made him look hotter than usual.

"Hey, Han." Caleb said with a smirk.

"Umm.. Caleb." I said now embarrassed of my whole speech.

He came forward and gave me a kiss which left me wanting more.

He took my hand and led me towards the table and pulled out my chair for me before sitting in his place.

"Wow! You're awfully chivalrous today." Spencer has been helping me out with my vocab lately. I knew I succeeded when I saw the awe on Caleb's face.

"So, why have you been ignoring me all week?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Because I love you." Caleb replied before taking a bite from the steak.

"What?! What you said makes no sense." I said.

"Hanna, look around you. What do you think the rose petals are for? Why do you think I cooked you a fancy meal? Why do you think I look this hot with this tux? And why do you think I've been ignoring you all week?" Caleb asked as he took my hand across from the table.

I shrugged.

"Hanna, I love you and don't ever doubt it." Caleb said.

"I love you too." I finally replied with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner Caleb took me out for a stroll in the woods.

It was the same woods that we went "camping" in.

We continued walking in a comfortable silence until we ended up at the direct place that we had gone camping.

"Oh, the memories." I said with a sigh and making Caleb laugh.

Suddenly, the owls started hooting and made me smile.

When I turned back towards Caleb he wasn't standing there. He was on one knee holding out a small red velvet box with a big diamond ring inside and gold rhinestones covering the band.

"No way." I said as I inhaled. This was my dream come true.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I said excitedly.

"Can I first at least tell you my speech that I had memorized for you?" Caleb asked with a grin.

I nodded my head and Caleb started.

"Hanna Jade Marin, you are the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. Ever since I've met you you've turned my life around for the better. I used to live in the air duct at school and now I know both my parents and I have a steady life. You are the reason I want to live everyday. As long as you're by my side I already am the happiest guy alive. But, will you make me explode with happiness and marry me?!?"

"Yes!! Omg yes! I love you so much!!?!" I said squealing with excitement as he slipped the ring on my finger.

"Caleb, you just made me the happiest woman alive." I said as I pulled him up and gave him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank u for reading please vote and comment what u want to see next

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a minor writers block for this chapter

Qotd: Sara or Jenna

Aotd: Jenna cause she's a bad bitch and I hate Sara

~M