58

Spencer's POV

Today was the day. The day of my wedding. Toby went to stay with Caleb and my mom agreed to watch Cierra.

I was waiting for the girls to come over.

"Spencer Jill Hastings!" I heard Hanna yell as she barged in through the unlocked door. Behind her was Aria, Emily, Mona, and Alison.

"Hey guys!" I said giving them all a hug.

"You're getting freaking married!" Mona exclaimed.

"I know!" I said happily

"So I got your wedding dress." Aria said holding it up.

"I got the shoes." Alison said holding up a box.

"I got the make-up." Mona said holding up a make-up kit.

"I got you some coffee." Emily said holding out a big cup of coffee from the brew to me.

"I got you some donuts but I already ate half of it." Hanna said sticking out the box of donuts. I opened it and sure enough six donuts were missing and Hanna was wiping the white powder off her mouth.

"You guys are the best." I said giving them a group hug.

We headed up the spiral steps and headed into me he and Toby's master bedroom.

"Damn! I will never get used to how big this room is." Hanna said plopping onto the bed.

"First things first. Hop into the shower." Aria said taking out a clipboard.

"You have a to do list?" Alison asked incredulously.

"Umm... Nooo." Aria said looking at the floor.

"You guys are supposed to be my maids for today. So... I'm gonna go take a relaxing bath with my half a dozen donuts and jumbo coffee." I said picking up my food and heading towards the bathroom.

"She is lucky its her wedding or I would've eaten all the donuts already and I swear I better not a break nail. I spent twenty dollars on them just so I could match it with the dress she brought us." I heard Hanna say before I closed the door.

Damn, I love my friend's.

**********

I got out the bathroom in a towel and was met with Hanna.

"Its time." She said.

"No. I have two more hours left until the wedding." I said confused.

"Not that." She said. She put up waxing paper.

"Oh no!" I said.

"Oh yes!" Hanna said with a devious smile.

I tried running past her. "Hold her down!"

Emily, Ali, Aria, and Mona jumped out and grabbed me by my arms and legs. They hauled me to the bed with me trying to kick them off of me.

I felt Hanna put the cream all over my leg before putting the wax on my leg.

"3... 2... 1!" Hanna counted down before ripping of the the wax paper.

I let out a loud scream. But I knew this was only the beginning.

**********

Five minutes later my legs were bare and burning and my dignity was broken.

"You did well Spence." Emily said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Time to start your make-up." Aria said after checking off shower and waxing.

Mona, Hanna, and Alison the beauty guru's surrounded me with unknown beauty products.

After half an hour they were finished. I had a winged eyeliner and neutral white and light brown eye-shadow. Thick mascara coated my eyelashes and my lipstick was in the shade of a light pink.

"Check." Aria said crossing it off her list.

"Last but not least your dress." Emily said taking it out of the bag and handing it to me.

" Emily said taking it out of the bag and handing it to me

I slipped it on with the help of the girls.

"Omg! Spencer you're gonna make me cry." Ali said staring at me.

"We finally made it." Mona said as she slipped Ali a tissue.

"You're so beautiful!" Aria said tears staining her face.

"Say hey to Instagram!" Hanna said as she quickly snapped a pic of me.

"Thank you guys." I said tears gathering in my eyes.

"No crying." Emily said trying to keep her own tears at bay.

I looked at Hanna who was whiffing at her face trying to dry the tears.

I opened my arms for another group hug and they all joined it.

"I love you guys so much." I said.

"No more crying. I spent too much time on this make-up." Hanna said as we all broke away from the hug.

"Your shoes." Emily said handing them to me.

I slipped on the simple white heels and we walked down the stairs.

"Whose car are we taking?" I asked as I opened the door.

"We're not taking the car." Aria said.

A limo drove up in front of us.

"Is this for me?" I asked surprised.

"Only the best for my girl." Aria said smiling at me.

**********

Omg the pll finale!l!!!!!

Spoilers!!!!!

Omfggg Haleb and Emison are onnnnnn

Fuck Ezra

My spoby heart is broken I wrote this chapter before the finale started!!!

It was obvious Mary was Spencers mom

I swear if Spencer or Toby die.....

Noel Kahn's head was fuckin chopped off

And now we have to wait eight frickin months

FML

By the way this wedding is gonna be two chapters

~M