Corick: His Jacket

This one-shot was requested by TerribleIrony :)
----------------------
Nick's POV

"It's so cold" I whimper rubbing my arms in a poor attempt to keep warm. My teeth are chattering and I am now regretting my decision to walk to the store with Cory and Adam. Adam needed to buy some stuff for a new challenge video coming up and me and Cory needed some groceries so we all went together.

"Nick you brought the list right?" Cory asked me. I looked to see him and Adam up ahead. The cold doesn't seem to be bothering them seeing as they didn't forget their jackets. So stupid, it's Washington why would I think I wouldn't need a jacket.

"Uh y-yeah I have it" I see the store come into view and I run ahead of both Adam and Cory to quickly head inside. It is much warmer in the store and I start to feel a bit better. Adam goes off to do his own thing so me and Cory grab all of the stuff on our list and check out. We meet back up with Adam at the front door.

"You guys ready to go?" Adam asks as we walk towards him.

""Yep! Let's go!" Cory says enthusiastically. He's so cute. I wish I had the guts to tell him how I feel. If I did tell him and he didn't like me back my best friend would be gone and my life would be over. We head outside and I am instantly hit with a block of cold air. I gasp at the feeling of it. It wasn't this cold before we went in the store right?

"You alright Nick?" I look beside me and see Cory staring at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Y-yeah I'm g-good just a little cold. I'll be f-fine" I say, trying to keep my teeth from chattering and failing miserably. I don't want him to worry about me or think of me as weak because I can't stand the cold.

"Oh here take my jacket" Before I can argue Cory wraps his jacket around my shoulders. I blush, but I try to hide it.

"Thanks you really don't have to though" I love wearing his jacket and I never want to take it off, but I also don't want him to be cold.

"It's ok I wanted to. Plus I was starting to get hot anyways." That was a lie even with a jacket you could still feel the chill. I decided to just let it be. Adam looks back at us with amusement and I glare at him. He is the only one who knows about my crush on Cory. We get to the offices and I head to my makeshift office, completely forgetting I had Cory's coat on. After filming a few videos I decide to head to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Nice jacket Nick" I look over and hear Red snickering behind his hand.

"Oh shut up Red. Cory let me borrow it because I was cold" I say trying to will the blood to not rush to my cheeks.

"Whatever you say lover boy" Red says as he grabs a drink for him and Barney and walks back to his office.

"Hey Nick you almost ready to go?" I jump at the sound of Cory's voice and quickly spin around to look at him.

"Uh yeah sure I think I have one more video to record with Adam and Red, then we can go." I say happily. It's been a long day and I am ready to go home and relax.

"Oh ok you mind if I sit in your office while you record?" Cory asks staring me up and down. He must be looking at the jacket. I knew I should have given it back when we got to the offices, but it's so comfortable and it smells like him. I just couldn't make myself take it off.

"Um yeah sure that's fine." I mumble, leading the way back to my computer as Cory takes a seat beside me.

Cory's POV

"Oh ok you mind if I sit in your office while you record?" I ask Nick. I see that he is still wearing my jacket that I let him borrow earlier. I can't help but notice how cute he looks wearing my clothes. He catches me looking so I quickly look up pretending I wasn't obviously
checking him out in my jacket.

"Um yeah sure that's fine." He mumbles, walking to his office with me following behind him. I sit down in a spare seat beside him as he starts recording. I start to daydream about Nick. Cliché? Sure. But he is just so perfect. I wish he was mine.

"Cory? Cory!" I jolt out of my musings to see Nick snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Your mind seemed to be somewhere else. Anyways I'm done recording, are you ready to go? He asks while turning off his computer.

"Yeah I'm ready" I stand up and walk out the door. We say bye to everyone on the way out and start the trek home. It's cold without my jacket, but it's worth it to see Nick looking so adorable in it. We get home and I start to head up to my room to change into something warmer seeing as I was freezing from the walk home when Nick stops me.

"Alright Cory what gives?" He turns me around with a hand on my shoulder. I instantly feel warmer where he touches me.

"Um what do you mean?" I ask him. He takes his hand off my shoulder and I instantly miss the feeling of warmth that it gave me.

"You are obviously freezing so why didn't you ask for your jacket back? Why did you let me wear it?" Nick asks me. I just want to get into something warmer I don't have time for this.

"Because you were cold and I wanted you to wear it, also you look really cute in it. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go upstairs and change into something warmer." I quickly turn and run up the stairs to get as far away from Nick and his rejection as possible.

Nick's POV

"Because you were cold and I wanted you to wear it, also you look really cute in it. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go upstairs and change into something warmer." Cory runs upstairs as I process what he just said. He thinks I'm cute? Does he actually like me back? There is only one way to be sure. Before I can back out, I run up the stairs after him to his room where I see him searching through his closet for something to wear. I come up behind him, putting my hands on his waist and quickly spinning him around.

"Listen Nick I'm really sorry I don't want this to rui-" Before he can finish I slam my lips onto his in a bruising kiss. He looks at me shocked and I almost pull back regretting ever doing this in the first place when suddenly he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me into him. He kisses back and we stand there for what seems like hours, but was only mere minutes until we both pull back.

"Damn. If I had known this would happen I would have let you borrow my jacket a long time ago" he smirks at me and I smile pulling him closer to me.

"Shut up and kiss me nerd."