NickVacktor: Pizza Delivery

Nick's POV

"Hey Red, what do you want for dinner?" I yell from the couch. I pause my show and wait for his reply.

"I don't care what we get as long as it's no-" I stop him before he can finish his sentence and quickly jump up off the couch.

"PIZZA IT IS!" I cry and run for the phone ordering the pizza before he can stop me.

"SERIOUSLY NICK WE HAVE HAD PIZZA FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS!" I hear Red yell down the hallway his voice getting closer every second. I quickly finish up the order and hang up the moment he enters the living room.

"Too late I already ordered." I smile at him. He crosses his arm and rolls his eyes.

"Did you at least get marinara?" He asks me exasperatedly. Of course I got marinara I know that he loves it.

"Yep I sure did." I say while I plop back down onto the couch. Red starts to walk back to his room, but I stop him.

"Red wait." He turns around and stares at me, waiting for me to say something. Why did I do that?

"Nick? Did you need something?" Red snaps me out of my thoughts. All I know is that I don't want him to leave. I think quickly of something to say. I look to the TV and see that my show is still paused.

"Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to watch TV with me?" Nick what are you doing that sounds super suspicious. If you keep this up he's going to know that you like him. I blush and look away.

"I mean only if you want to. Just a thought. You know what? Never mind, sorry." I quickly blurt out trying to keep from humiliating myself even further.

"Actually I would love to watch TV. I don't have anything else to do anyways and the show you're watching looks interesting." Red smiles and then falls down onto the couch beside me. I relax and let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. I press play and continue the show. We watch the show for a while, well more like Red watched the show. I watched Red. It's not creepy I promise. He just looks so adorable. He looks over at me and we stare into each other's eyes. Is it me or is the distance between us getting smaller and smaller. Are we actually going to kiss? Please? Right before our lips touch, the doorbell rings. I jump up off of the couch and away from Red. We both blush as red as, well, Red's hair.

"I'll get it!" I quickly walk out of the room and grab my wallet. I open the door to see the pizza guy. Pizza has never led me wrong. But right now I think I could have gone without the pizza being delivered at this precise moment. I pay the delivery boy and lock the door.

Red's POV

"I'll get it!" Nick jumps off of the couch almost making me lose my balance. Damn pizza! Of course it gets here right when I make a move on Nick. If only the pizza had been five seconds later I would have been able to finally kiss him. What if he didn't want me to kiss him? He was leaning in too though wasn't he? What if he just plays it off as a joke? While all of these thoughts are racing through my head, Nick walks in with two plates of pizza. He silently hands me one and sits down on the opposite end of the couch. He unpauses the show and I sigh. I probably ruined everything. I look over and see Nick staring at his pizza. He hasn't touched it. That's odd? He loves pizza and even if he hates me he would still eat it.

"Nick are you okay? You haven't touched your food." I look over at him worriedly and he looks away from me and back down at his pizza.

" Um y-yeah I'm fine." He says to me. He gets up to go get us drinks and when he comes back he sits down beside me. Well this is better than opposite ends of the couch. Maybe he doesn't hate me? We finish our pizza and put them on the table to clean up later. We continue binge watching the show and I relax into the couch. Maybe we just won't acknowledge what happened. I want to be with Nick but if he wants to just be friends then I won't acknowledge that we almost kissed. I focused back on the show when I feel something on my shoulders. I look behind me and see that Nick has put his arm around my shoulders. I look at him and he is blushing, but hasn't looked away from the show. Does he like me back? Maybe I could have a little fun with this. I smirk and then cuddle up into Nick's side. I continue watching the show like nothing happened while simultaneously waiting for Nick to make the next move. He pulls me closer to him and now I'm pretty sure that we have passed the line of how "just friends" normally act towards each other.

"Hey Nick?" I nervously ask him. I keep my eyes trained on the TV.

"Y-yeah Red?" I can feel him shift to look down at me. I gather all of my courage and look up at him.

"What would have happened if the pizza delivery guy hadn't shown up when he did?" I ask him looking back down while blushing even more. I didn't know it was humanly possible to blush so much. Nick grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. He has a look of confidence on his face that wasn't there before. What is that look for?

"This" I hear him say before his lips cover mine and he starts to kiss me. I close my eyes and kiss back. We sit like that for a while, kissing each other until we hear the door open.

"Hey guys! Oh cool we got pizza I'm starving! What are you gu- oh." We both jump back and look to the door to see Barney frozen in the doorway, the keys dangling in his hands.

"Um am I interrupting something?" He comes back to his senses and smirks at both of us.

"Yeah you interrupted our make out session so go get your pizza and I swear if you say anything I will kill you." I look over at Nick to see him glaring at Barney. That's kind of hot.

"Okay okay geez. But Nick a word of caution, if you hurt Apple I'm going to have to kill you." He smiles darkly at Nick and walks into the kitchen. I glance at Nick to see that he has paled and the look of confidence from earlier has disappeared. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry about him he won't do anything." I reassure him, he smiles and puts his hands on my waist. He pecks me on the lips and then gets up to put our plates in the sink. After Nick leaves Barney walks in with his pizza. He sits in the armchair opposite the couch and smirks at me.

"Shut up" I tell him, crossing my arms and blushing. He raises his hands innocently.

"I didn't say anything!" He laughs. Nick walks in and sits back down beside me. Wrapping his arm around my shoulders again. Barney looks at us with mischief in his eyes. Oh no.

"Just remember to use protection and try not to be too loud when you guys do it, okay? Goat needs his beauty sleep." Barney winks at both of us. Me and Nick turn red from mortification.

"BARNEY!"

--------------------------

Hey peeps! I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot! Redney will always be my OTP, but that doesn't mean I can't ship them with others. I do what I want. Remember that you guys can send requests! Please. Help. I have no creativity. Anyways I hope all of you have a great day! 💖