chapter 15

---MADDIE'S P.O.V---

"Why did you do that" I asked kind of confused

"Because you like him."

"Ok. Thank you I guess" I said walking to my room.

"Your welcome. Oh and when you have kids with him I'm the aunt." She said winking with a smile on her face

"Whatever" I yelled and shut my door

I looked around and growled. I still have so many boxes to unpack. Should I do it now I thought to myself. No.

I grabbed my backpack and grabbed my laptop out of it. I went to Imovie and started to make a vine edit of teen wolfs derek hale.

No one knows I make them not even Lily. I haven't told anyone because I'm scared they will make fun of me.

It was about one in the morning when I finished it. I was very happy how it turned out so I posted it to vine and closed my laptop.

My eyes became very heavy as I was trying to stay awake but I let my eyes fall and soon I was in a deep sleep.

---GRAYSON'S P.O.V---

When we got back from eating dinner we still had a lot of editing to be done and it was my turn to do it.

I was editing and I herd my bedroom door opening. I turned around to see Ethan running toward my bed.

"So when are you going to ask her out" He said smiling

"What" I said shocked

"When. Are. You. Going. Ask. Her. Out."

"I don't know. Should I"

"Yes" He said as if it was a stupid question "I think she likes you bup."

"Really"

"Ya. You didn't see the way she looked at you or that she talk to mostly you?"

"No"

" Then your stupid" He said laughing

"When should I ask her"

"I don't know. Take her down to the beach or something and show her around. Then when you two are having fun ask her on a date."

"Ok I'll do it but what about Lily she is probably going to want to go"

"I take care of Lily don't worry about her."

"Thanks. I really like her but I just didn't know how to ask her"

"That's why you got me" He said laughing

I laughed as he walked out of my room screaming that he was cupid. I really hope she says yes I don't know if I can deal with her saying no.

I was all done with editing and it was about one in the morning and I was really tired. I walked over to my bed and stripped off my shirt and pants.
I hopped into the nice warm bed and let sleep take me.

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

Can we just imagine grayson in only boxers. I'm sorry for another short chapter I was very tired and I will be trying to make them their normal length. I love you 😘