Decapitation of... who?

Dean’s POV

Out of the blue, the figure ahead of us changed direction. Clenching my teeth grimly I ceased fire, and chucked the gun at Sam.

“Damn it,” I whispered to myself, “Here!”

I spun the wheel in a tight circle, and the car skidded around an invisible corner. Sam began to shoot at our monster as I drove on the wrong side of the road. I hoped no cops came along. 

“The bullets aren’t hurting him,” Sam noted, lowering the gun outside the car.

“Keep firing!” I screamed urgently.

“No seriously! The bullets don’t do anything!”

“Just keep firing!” I shouted.

Sam stuck his head out the window again, and resumed firing.

I saw the figure slowly edge towards the bushes.

“Damn it,” I muttered, what a way to ruin a brilliant paint job.

“Do we follow him?” Sam asked.

“Hell yeah we follow him!” I told him loudly.

Vroom! I shot the car into the bushes. I did so reluctantly, yelping every time a branch screeched against the windows and paint job.

“God damn it Dean! Shut up and drive!” Sam yelled impatiently, after about two minutes of listening to my squeals. 

“Sorry,” I muttered to the car, stroking the dashboard affectionately.

“That’s fine Dean,” Sam said, toying with the gun in his hands.

“I wasn’t talking to you,” I replied quickly, still stroking my car.

We both screamed as a huge branch scraped across my door. Another branch grazed the already scratched window, it sounded and looked so much like demon fingers that I shuddered involuntarily, and Sam even aimed the gun at the tree.

“Just drive!” Sam shouted, firing the gun at the monster that was about to out run us.