chapter 6

I'm outside in the forest with harry hunting for some food. We both hear a rbbit. I attack the rabbit. I dig my fangs into the rabit and drink some blood. I hand him the rabbit, he finshes it off. I hear something in the woods, I look out but I don't see anyone. 

Louis pov

I'm walking in the woods and I see violet and that vampire, harry hunting for some food. I get really mad. I wish she didn't become this, so I could be in harry's place. When I find out who did this to her, I'm gonna kill them instantly. I run away into the woods.

Violets pov

Me and harry head back to the house. We hand a rabbit to niall. " Thanks. " Niall says. " welcome. " I say. I head up to my room and lay on my bed. Being with harry is making me feel better. I haven't been as depressed as I was. I think I'm starting to fall for him.  I head down the stairs where harry and niall are. " Hey, you feeling any better. " Harry asks. " yeah. I've been feeling better. " I say. " Harry, do you want to come hunting with me. " I ask. " we just went hunting an hour ago, how can you still be hungry. " Harry says laughing. " I'm just really hungry. " I say. " You could go, I'm sure you'll be fine. " Harry says. " Fine. " I say. I run fast to the forest. I walk more into the forest looking for a rabit. I find one on the ground dead. I run over and pick it up, but rope falls down on me. I see louis and the pack walk over to me. " Louis what's going on. " I ask. " We have to kill you. You're a vampire, you're nothing but a monster. I'm sorry. " Louis says. They pick up the rope and take me back. They take me back to where my old family was. I see everyone I used to know and love, all happy to see me die. " louis you're making a mistake. " I say. He doesn't listen to me. " Remember when you told me you would love me no matter what I am. Who cares if I'm a vampire atleast I can live a long time with you. "  say. I see louis look down, he looks really heartbroken. I see the leader hand louis a knife. " do it. " He says. Louis grabs the knife walking over to me. " Louis, please. " I say. I see my mother by the house, not joining in. I look over at her with tears in my eyes. She walks into her house. I  break free from the rope. I run away fast heading back to the house. I almost make it to the gate but a wolf attacks me to the ground. The wolf turns into a human and it's louis. " why are you doing this. " I ask. " I have to. " Louis says. He grabs out the knife. I run away fast. I make it back to the house. I rush up to my room not listening to harry call my name. I sit on my bed crying. I hear harry walking into the room. " what's wrong. " Harry asks. " They all tried to kill me. " I say crying. " are you ok. " Harry asks. " No. " I say. I walk over to harry and hug him tight, he hugs me back. " I'm really sorry. " Harry says. Harry heads back down the stairs. I sit on my bed heartbroken.