Chapter 7

I've been up all night crying. I couldn't get any sleep. I just want all of this to stop. Why do they have to hate me so much. I've lost everyone that I've loved, they all hate me now, and none of this is my fault. I just want to die already so I don't have to live with all of this pain. Me and Harry head into the woods. I stay really close to harry. After we find some food we head back to the house. I head into my room that I haven't left for days. I'm always up in this room looking out the window. Harry walks into the room. " Me and niall are going out, you want to come with. " Harry asks. " No, I'll be fine. " I say. " You sure. " Harry asks. I nod my head yes. They both leave and I'm in the house alone. I sit on my bed reading a book. I hear rock being thrown at my window. I look out the window and it's my brother. " I thought you couldn't leave. " I ask. " I snuck out. " Markus says. " I really just want some alone time. " I say. " I'm sorry about what they all did yesterday, I really hope one day things will go back to normal. " Markus says. " Yeah, I wish that too, but trust me it's never going to happen. Vampires and wolves are enemies, and now that I got turned into a vampire I'm your enemy. " I say. " No. You're my sister, not my enemy, I don't care what you are. " Markus says. I feel tears pouring down. " Come down sis. Please I want to see you. " Markus says. I head down there fast. I walk over and hug my brother. A few seconds later I feel a horrible pain in my back. Markus stabbed me in the back. I fall to the ground in pain. I can feel the blood dripping down my back. I see louis walk over with a smirk on his face. " good job, markus. " Louis says. " Why markus. " I say crying. Markus now has a guilty look on his face. " I'm so sorry. " Markus says. " Don't be sorry. She is nothing but a monster now. " Louis says. " You didn't have to do this to me, I'm still the same girl you loved. " I say. " No, you're not the same person, you're nothing but a monster to me. " Louis says. " I know you still love me, deep down in your heart you don't like what you are doing. " I say. " Trust me, I love what I'm doing. I stopped loving you when you became this horrible monster. " Louis says. I'm loosing lots of blood. " please louis. " I say. " goodbye violet. " Louis says. He grab the knife and stabs me in the back one more time. It hurts so much. Louis and Markus walk away. Everything starts to black out.