Bittersweet

You arrived in Snowdin, yet again, seeing papyrus yelling at sans, this one looked pretty gothic, or emo. Sans pointed over here, before he walked over here. "Hello 5th sans I've met today." He looked confused to say the least, before seeing inky behind me.
"Oh. YOU again."
"Errors after her." Ink sans said simply, that gave fell a laugh.
"And why do you have 2 other me's with you?"
"We visited there AUs. To be honest error probably already knows where her-"
"Your bringing HIM again?! He's broken my laptop, stolen my chocolate, filled my shoes with dog cr-"
"Blueberry is here, and is too innocent to hear that."
"Seriously? Two innocent AU me's? SERIOUSL-" error teleported in, cutting us off. I grabbed fell sans. As we broke spacetime yet again.
This time, ink painted a space helmet on your head, as you were in... SPACE?! Well, chunks of floating land, laced together by bridges. From a distance, you could tell, this sans was bright and cheery.
"Hello ink!" He exclaimed brightly, before examining our party of 4.
"Brought some friends?" He asked
"She's kinda on the run from error..."
He stated with a nervous laugh.
"I see..." He stated more grimly then before.
"We've brought the sans's with us to protect them from hi-" he glanced up. Error was about to grab my soul with strings before ink pulled me and the other sans's away.