Explanations

Preasant time

Y/N pov

Papyrus went home and offered to take my cloths I let him. I wanted to hang out with Sans so Sans and I went to Grillby's. Instead of sitting at the bar we sat at the booth I wanted to fight with him about school and didn't want Grillby to listen.

" I'm not going to school Sans to go to school you will put me in the system I don't want my dad to find me."

He sighed and thought about it.

"What if I come to school with you? I can protect you from everything that way."

He was actually serious he wanted to do this for me. It's confusing me he said he hated humans but I'm human and he is treating me kinder than anyone ever has. I stare at him out of confusion he stares back his cheek-bones are dusted in yellow and I look away.

" How can you do that? You can't enroll yourself Sans or me for that matter your legally not old enough."

He nods considering then he snaps and it makes me jump. Andy came along with us and he gets up under the table and barks. Grillby runs over with a hamburger and gives it to him and Andy lays back down and eats his burger. I chuckle and Sans taps my hand putting my full attention on him again I clear my throat.

"Sorry continue"

he nods and pulls his hand away.

" I have a friend her name is Toriel she can enroll us and just say she is our mother."

I nod and give up.

"Fine I will go to school but I swear to Asgore if one thing goes wrong I'm dropping out."

Sans nods and looks at me funny for a second.

"How do you know Asgore?"

I didn't understand I didn't know who it was I just heard sans yell that when he smacked his toe off of the table.

" I heard sans say that when he stubbed his toe bone. I figured it was like the king or god or something because I read about you guys in fourth grade we had to learn the history of humans and monster."

I shrug

"No big deal"

He nods and looks tired the bell for the door rings signaling a costumer has walked in. I turn to see a Skeleton he looks just like Sans but his skull is cracked he is a little shorter and is wearing a black leather jacket with red felt and a puffy looking hood. He see's us and I realize I'm staring and look away. He comes twords us and slides me over in the booth and sits down.

"Hey g it's been a while"

Sans looks up and he doesn't look mad just annoyed.

" Not long enough Edge"

The skeleton named Edge looks at me and chuckles.

"Pretty little thing ya got here g I'm surprised usually I'm the ones chasing the humans."

Sans slides under the table and pops up beside me he pulls himself up on the booth and pulls me close to him.

"Edge leave she's mine go get your own"

His voice is dark and I'm scared so I make myself as close to Sans as I possibly can and he nods and holds me like that's what he wanted me to do.

"Don't be like that c'mere pet"

He grabs my hands and yanks me twords him he stands and twirls me around but it's not fun I want Sans I try to pull away and Edge slaps me blood poors from my nose he twists me and I feel my bone snap. Sans smashes Edges skull with a chair and takes me pulling me behind him. I'm sobbing a yellow heart shows in front of Sans and a black one in front of red. Suddenly there's bones everywhere one sticks through the yellow heart and then everything goes black. I feel like I'm going to be sick and then I pass out.

(HEY guys kit here sorry this one is short but i have company and...oh my gosh there back ok i gotta go see ya in the next chapter. word count is 705)