Breaking free

Sans pov.

The dumb dog drags me to a house and scratches the garage door. There is no way that (Y/n) is here that's what I tell myself I'm turning pulling on the leash of the dog and then I hear her crying and I gaster blast the garage door down. She's in a cage curled up in blood she's looking at her soul it's bright pure red but it has white spots on it I rush to her side and open the door to the cage she pushes my arm away.
"N-no n-no more I-injections "
I pull her head up gently.
"Its me princess your ok it's me come here"
She doesn't move she tries but she can't get out her ribs are broken she's broken I grab the top of the cage and pry off the top it takes a lot of effort but I don't care. I reach down and pick her up holding her close to my chest and run the dog whimpers and snarls and I realize I made a lot of noise he's probably fight gaster but soon enough he's beside me running in sink with me but he is really bloody I run to Grillbys hoping Grillbs can hide us.

Your pov.

He came back and injected me again with monster dust followed by a beating from my father which left me laying in a disgusting pool of blood again. My body was on fire it felt like someone had ripped out my organs dunked them in lava and shoved them back into place. I wanted to scream but my voice was lost in the rapid convolution. My was being kicked in the processes. My insides were liquid and I wanted to die so bad I slammed myself into the cage knocking myself out making myself numb to the pain and I succumbed to the darkness welcoming it with open grateful arms. When I woke up he was touching my arm I pushed his hand away.
"N-no no more I-injections"
I already had eight in the last five hours I couldn't take anymore but then he lifted my head up my head spun I couldn't see my eyes were swollen shut but I could hear him.
"Its me princess your ok it's me come here."
I tried so hard to move but the pain was to much I couldn't do it. Then I heard the sound of metal breaking and I was being lifted out of the cage it hurt really bad but I knew it was Sans so I didn't care I was safe he pulled me close to his chest and surprisingly I was comfortable I felt safe so I let myself go to sleep.

Sans pov.

Grillby hides us under his counter for a few hours then calls the cops and tells them everything to my objection. Ambulances and cops show up to get me (Y/n) and papyrus out of the building safely. I refuse treatment they need to focus on (Y/n) and get her father and mine locked up. I lie about my age and as always they buy it. I tell them that Toriel has been looking after her and I take care of papyrus. They call Toriel and she shows up and acts like (Y/n) is her child. This is why I love Toriel she's always got my back she's like a mother to me I take papyrus home when the cops say it's safe and go about our day I visit (Y/n) at the hospital all day every day and take care of everything she needs. One day the doctor took me aside to talk.

"(Y/ n) is doing well recovering she should be able to go home soon but I'm concerned she is acting quite strange do you have any idea what happened?"

I sigh and look at the doctor calmly.

"My father gaster injected her with monster dust and water it's having an effect on her soul that is unknown to humans. Basically he was trying to give her magic she's fighting the effects which is good because if she gave into them to quickly she would end up like me a skeleton monster he did the same thing to me. That's the reaction they were trying to get out of her that's why my father needed her father because her father beat her and made it harder for her to fight them. But the quicker we can get her home the better she will be."

The doctors blinks amazed by what he's hearing.

"How do you know all of this?"

I smirk

"I went through it and wasn't able to fight also she trust me and talks to me. I know the affects because I not only went through them but I was forced to study science with my father ... it was not pleasant now if I may I'll take my leave now."

I turn on my heels after thanking the doctor and return to the hospital chair and tell her the good news.

(Hoooooiii sorry this update is short and it took me a while to get up I have been solo busy lately!!! I'm really tired as well I have not slept for the past three days like at all I can't sleeeep I think I'm anemic but bla so hey guys if you want to help out give me some ideas for the next chapter you will get full credit (of course) but I want you guys to have a voice in this story :) anyway word count is 939 I'll see you guys in the next chapter and as always.

Stay DETERMINED.)