two: lost in paradise

"This has been the best trip ever," Jayy says, sitting beside me on a towel on the sand, watching the waves hit the shore and disappear, lapping at the tips of our toes

"I don't want it to end," I sigh, leaning on his shoulder

"We've got a week left." 

"Well, what are we gonna do? All we've done is fucked and swam," I laugh

"You saying that's not fun?" He laughs back, "Well, we could go to a club. I heard there's one in town, Bambu or somethin," 

"That sounds great. But I have other ideas for right now," I smirk, climbing onto his waist and pushing him onto his back

"So pushy," 

---

"You almost ready?" Jayy yells through the bathroom door

After a quick glance at myself, I fluff my hair a little more and fix my black dress, making my white drapery necklace even. I smile at myself, taking out my phone and snapping a selfie for Instagram, captioning it, "Club time with the hubby," 

"Yeah, I'm coming," I shove my phone in my purse, opening the bathroom door. 

Jayy's standing in black skinny jeans with a vest, shirtless underneath. He has his blue hair quiffed up and sports a smokey eye with red undertones. I whistle, making him turn around and look at me. 

"Goddammit stop being so hot," He demands, eyeing my outfit choice, "When did you get that dress?" 

"Jade and I got it when we went last minute shopping," I reply, reaching out for his hand, "Lets go party!" 

"It's a short walk. Can you manage in those heels?" he asks 

"I can walk in heels thank you sir," I retort. 

He snorts, placing his phone in his back pocket, "Are you ready to get lit?" 

"Stop," I laugh, pulling him out the door and making our way towards the club. 

Halfway there, Jayy stops us and demands a selfie. I cave, rolling my eyes at his childishness. I pose, kissing his cheek, making him smile all big and wide. He adds a filter and captions it, "@jayyvonhatesit: can't imagine my life any better without my sidekick. love you loads @perrieeele. #honeymoonvibes." 

I pull out my phone, noticing the tag and liking it, commenting, "You're my world. Love you too ♥." We laugh as our notifications blow up, fans awhing and calling us goals. I reply to a few as we walk, putting my phone away when I see the blue banner of the club shining in the night sky. 

"How many?" The bouncer asked, smiling kindly

"Two," Jayy responds

"ID's please," He asks

We fish out our ID's, and he stamps our hands to say we could be served alcohol. He let us in, Jayy taking my hand so we didn't get separated. The inside interior was cute, with a large stage in the far corner for live shows. It was dark with strobe lights pulsating to the sound of the adequately loud music. 

"Wanna get a drink?" Jayy half yells into my ear

I nod, squeezing through the crowd to get to the bar. Jayy orders a shot of SKYY vodka while I order a strawberry daiquiri. We wait as the drinks are made, Jayy wrapping his arm protectively around me, almost claiming his territory. I smile, feeling somewhat proud that he was proud to claim me as his. 

"There's guys eyeballing you," Jayy says in my ear, his breath tickling the skin

"Let them look. I don't want them. I belong to one person only," I respond, watching the smile crawl onto his face.

He gives me a kiss, which was interrupted by the bartender handing us our drinks. We move to the seating area, sitting in a small booth and cuddling up. I grab my phone and get on Snapchat, recording a video of the place before switching it to the selfie side and waving at the camera with Jayy. 

"It's surprisingly not that loud," Jayy points out

"I know, I like it. Clubs in Arizona are too damn loud," I reply

"We should dance," Jayy says, staring at the dance floor filled with people

"Jayy Von Monroe dancing?" What's this sorcery?" I joke

"Oh shut up," He laughs

"C'mere," I demand, cupping his chin and pulling his lips towards mine. 

"Now lets get our groove on," 

We find a spot in the crowd, Jayy holding my hips as I turn around and lay back against his chest, moving my hips to the sound of the music back into him. I feel him grind back, his grip moving to my mid-stomach as the music grows faster, moving to the beat. His lips are on my neck, and I wrap my arms around him from the back. 

Let's just say later that night was another sexy success.

----

"Levi!" I cry, seeing my little girl come bounding out with mom and Jade

She squeals, coming into my arms, letting me scoop her up and cradle her, "I missed you so much." I say, holding her head to my neck

I feel an arm around me, peeling myself from my baby's touch to see Jayy smiling fondly at us. Levida looks over and squeals at the sight of her dad, reaching for his arms. He takes her from me, and tells her how much he missed her as I walk to my mom and sister.

"Hey guys! How was she?" I ask

"She's an amazing little girl. She didn't really cry," Mom responds, "How was the honeymoon? We saw ya'lls Instagram and Twitter posts, it was adorable," 

"It was amazing. I really didn't want it to end," 

"Were ya'll safe?" Jade butts in

"Jade!" I gasp, "Not the time. But no. I'm on birth control." 

Jade rolls her eyes, "Glad to see you back, it's been a long two weeks for all of us without you two," 

"Is Dahvie at home?" Jayy asks, appearing with Levida sleeping in his arms

"Yeah he went back earlier to clean,"

I laugh, "Dahvie, cleaning?" 

"Well we ought to let ya'll go home and rest."

"Thank you for watching her," I smile, Jayy agreeing. 

--

"Oh Dahvie guess who's home!" Jayy yells as we open the door.

Within seconds pounding footsteps are heard and Dahvie appears, coming straight for us. He hugs us tightly, giving us a squeeze, "Yas! Finally it won't be so fucking quiet!"

"How was it without us?" I ask, setting our bags in the living room as I was too lazy to take them upstairs

"Absolutely fucking boring without Levida keeping me company,"

"Well we're here now! I'm gonna go lay Levi down and take a shower," I announce, disappearing up the stairs 

end of chapter 2.

how ya'll enjoying this? LET ME KNOW! 

love

Morgan xoxo