chapter 1

it was just another day in london. i was out running errands. The streets were empty.

Suddenly, a guy emerged from around the corner and started walking in front of me. He looked like a fucking pop punk douchebag with his baseball hat on backwards and a plaid shirt. He was walking all strange, like he was trying to hold in his shit or something. He had a cute butt tho.

After a few minutes, he took his phone out and started filming himself while walking. It caught my attention. Then, he said: "ive heard the piano version of this is gospel more times than i heard my own father speak". I gasped. Hes panic! Trash just like me! I felt my panties get wet. He's the one.

"oi, you, one of ken doll rejects!" I called after him. He turned around. Is this guy a walking vagina? He had pubes all over his face. Im guessing that was supposed to be a beard. "Wot the foock?" He spat at me.

I felt my eyes fill with tears. Why was he being so rude? He's my fucking soulmate! "Are you panic! trash?" I asked shyly. He flashed me a grin. His teeth almost blinded me, they were whiter than taylor swift. "Yes i am!" He exclaimed, like its something you should be so proud of. I usually hid that fact from everybody i knew. Its 2016, i don't wanna be called emo. But this guy seemed so... Confident and full of himself. I forgot about keeping my emo music taste a secret.

"i am too!" I said, stepping closer to him. He smiled even wider, then checked me out. "Oh yeah well maybe we should... Write sins not tragedies together", he winked. I felt my stomach explode with butterflies. "I'm Tom Harlock", he introduced himself.

"i'm andrea", i said, taking his hand and shaking it. He pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed it, not breaking the eye contact.

Next thing i knew, we were violently making out in the elevator of my hotel. There was a ding, and we stumbled out. I somehow managed to get out my keycard and scan it, unlocking the door to my room.

Tom didn't waste any time. we were both half naked within seconds. but i felt guilty. I hadnt told him the truth. the whole truth.

"tom, wait. i need to tell you something", i said. he stopped sucking on my titties and looked up at me. "yes my love?" he asked.

suddenly, the door of my hotel room flew open and my younger brother jacob walked in. i screamed and grabbed a pillow to cover myself.

"JACOB SARTORIUS", tom screamed. "THATS JACOB SARTORIUS"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?😱" Jacob screamed back.

Tom froze. he slowly turned to me, his beautiful blue eyes beyond sad. "you... you lied to me", he whispered.

I felt my own eyes fill with tears. "I didnt know how to tell you tom, im sorry."

tom sat on the egde of the bed. his eyes were blank as he stared straight ahead. i threw away the pillow i was using to hide my naked body and hugged him from behind.

"YO I DONT WANNA SEE THAT😱", my younger brother, musical.ly star, jacob sartorius, screamed. tom bent over and picked up a piece of his clothing, handing it to me. "here... you can wear my sweatshirt", he said. i put it on and kissed his cheek.

jacob started humming under his breath. i ignored him. "im truly sorry tom" i whispered.

"i forgive you", he said, pulling me into a hug.

"Guys", jacob interrupted. we both looked up. "i just wrote a new song. its called sweatshirt😍. its all thanks to you, tom harlock!😂😂😍✌" he said, then ran out of my room.

"anna", tom started

"andrea", i corrected him

"yeah... will u marry me?" he asked.

i nodded silently. i finally found my true soulmate.