chapter 4 (bday edition)

its toms birthday tomorrow!!! he got super depressed becausw hes facing his mortality and the fact that he'll die soon.

i was planning on throwing him a surprise birthday party but then i remembered he doesnr have any feiends othee than me ans nero.

so while he was sobbing into a pillow, mourning his life, i took it uppn myself to throw him a pity party. i tried to fly elijah and christine to england (im too deunk to remember wheee tom lives sorry) but they got so high they missed theie fligjt. so it was just tom, nero and me.

i then invited lilli ans she helped me decorate the living room. we tried our best to ignore the sobs coming from the ottger room. even nero felt so sorry dfor tom he let m e put a birthday hat on hs head.

i finally went into his room at midnight and threw myself ovee him and kissed the vack of his baldinf head.

"hey uglie" i said softly. he lifted his head from tge wet pillow ans his eyes were bloodshot and sad.

"im.so old" he sobbed.

"happy birthday old man" i said and as i gor up. i pulled him up and let jim into the living room. lilli was holding nero as she screamed "surprise!!" with me. tom obvioisly started crying again. he looked dehydrated but whatever. one direction's best album take me home was playing in the background as we group hugged.

i'd arramged a facetime witg cery drunk christine and elijah. they sang him happy birthday with many mistakes and they sang "cunt" instead of hid name as i requested.

after about an hoir i had to walk lilli home. when i got back, i stumbled upon a very drunk tom asleep, cuddling nero on the floor. it was a beautiful sight and i cried for about an hour.

A/N HAPPY BI45HDAY TOM I AM VERY DRUNK AND STILL ON PAINKILLERS LOL AMYWAY I HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY I WISH U ALL THE BEST, UPLOADS ON TIME AND MORE YT MONEY AND I LOVE NERO SO MUCH IM CRYING IN THE CLUB RN THANK U FOR EVERYRHING !!!