Chapter 1

Hey there everyone.. :) soo this is going to be the first chapter to my story. 

Hope you'll like it? And comments please? Pretty pretty please. :p 

Its going to be a little bit about Christina before she leaves for Questel and then story will rock and roll on to the main plot :D  

How's that sound? Good enough?  

_________________

Christina

It was mid summer when I had received the ticket to accomplish my first dream. '"Working at The Saint Cross hospital." I said aloud. Wow that name sounded great. So divine and I just can't wait to be on my own in Questel. Leaving this boring city having a place of my own and peace. No more of my nosy brother Liam and no more worries about this house, and that too for one whole year!

I grinned in the mirror I was facing in my room which was large and silver plated with beautiful intricate designs on the rims of it. I softly started combing my blonde hair, removing any traces of knots before going to bed.

After combing my hair I always felt better and sleep came the best after having hair unknotted. As I layed down in my bed I started thinking about all the things I could do at Questel from tomorrow. My flight left L.A. at about 10am tomorrow morning and my bags were all packed. Necessary and unnecessary things. Both.

I am a girl after all and I need my basics. Hell I'm going for a year! With that thought in mind I gradually fell asleep a small satisfied smile playing at my lips.

My alarm woke me up at 6:30am, I got out of bed, extremely excited for everything I would be experiencing from this day forward.

After I got done with my bath and had put on fresh, comfortable clothes for my journey I decided to go down to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast. When I reached the dinning table, I heard my mom talking to dad about something I couldn't quite hear since they were almost as close as two inches away and were whispering like what they spoke about was top secret. Anyway, they hadn't seen me come in and so I decided to go and scare them. Yes I was that excited. I generally never behaved like this but its okay to do such things sometimes.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I shouted right from where I was standing. A grin stretched across my face.

 "Good gracious honey! Why are you shouting?" My mom said her hand at her heart giving me a look which showed that I had indeed scared her. 

"Sorry Mom, its just so funny and weird at the same time to see you and dad whispering away. Whats the talk about?" I asked sheepishly.

"Nothing." They both said together. At which I rolled my eyes. Yeah right.

"Anyway" Mom said clearing her throat "What would you like to have for breakfast? I gave the kitchen cook the morning off since I wanted to make some of your favourite food before you leave. I have made a chocolate sponge cake for you and also some buttered croissants. If you want I'll parcel it for you to have during your flight." she said in the most delighted way. She sure looked happy today I thought.

"Thank you so much mum! I really appreciate it. I think I'll have some of those croissants now and maybe you could parcel the cake for the flight?" I said grinning at her.

"Sure honey, I'll go tell Fiona to get it parceled and put it with your in flight luggage." saying that she went out of the room. Before I could ask dad about what they were talking about before I came in, my brother Liam decided to make his entrance in a very sleepy state of appearance.

" 'Ello Good morning Dad, Chrissy." he said looking at me and dad, then sitting down on the chair opposite dad with a glass of hot coffee to pep up his day.