Chapter 4

Sorry to all those reading... I know this is a really late upload. x_x

____________________________________________________________

Christina

"Whoa Luke! That’s a huge house!"

"Yeah... Its great for privacy ya know? I've got my own side in the house. Like I've got a mini pool outside my room so incase I want to have a private party of my own without "disturbing" my parents and brother.. you know" he left the sentence hanging by winking sideways at me.

I laughed whole heartedly at that. I knew just exactly what he meant by those private parties. I'm sure he's had more than his bit of fun at Questel I thought.

"I can't believe you never told me about any of these parties before" I said flatly raising one eyebrow

"Hey! If I had told you about this before you would've spanked me" he said shrugging

"Hell yes I would have done that then and now, not because you didn’t tell me before but because you kept it away from me even now" while saying that I beat him up in the car and he started blocking me. Little did we both realize that the car had started moving backwards.

I hit him more and then we started laughing. That’s when I looked up and saw we were almost at the end of the driveway and were still moving behind.

"LUKE!!!! Watch out! Press the frigging breaks!!!!" I cried out to Luke.

"Oh f!^k!!!" he slammed on the breaks.

"You stupid stupid insane person!" I shouted at him almost glaring into his eyes.

"Do you know what would have happened if I hadn't told you to push the brakes!? Huh!! We could've died. And what the hell were you thinking couldn't you just put on the hand brakes once we stopped!" I shouted again hitting his arm hard.

"Ouch! Stop hitting me god damn woman!" he said hissing through his teeth.

"You deserve it so don't give me that crap." I told him bluntly crossing my arms tightly.

"Whoa calm down Chrissy. I-I'm sorry." he said looking ahead and taking the car in forward motion towards the garage.

"It’s alright. Please don't ever shift focus like that again while driving okay?"

"Yes ma'am" he said trying to make the atmosphere relaxed.

Once he had parked the car, Luke and I got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of his house. I still couldn't believe that Mr. and Mrs. Monroe had settled for such a huge house but then it’s always how you feel when you see a new house. As they say the grass is greener on the other side. 

The door was opened by their old chauffer, Gregor who had keenly taken up the opportunity to come here to Questel with his employers. He was pretty old almost about in his mid 60's. He would always play along with Luke and me when we wanted to pull a prank on anybody and so he was really close to us. 

He'd save us when we were in deep trouble, like that one time when Luke and I were playing in his house with his remote controlled plane we had a fight as to who would control it first and since I had always had the upper hand with most people I would get what I wanted but that time even though in the end I got the remote control, I ended up breaking the stick which controlled the direction of the toy which ultimately led to a lot of house hold damage. Well.. that’s when Gregor came in the picture and told Luke’s parents that the china and photo frames were broken by him while dusting.