1

::Sams POV::

Beep beep beep
I tried turning off my alarm clock but I couldn't reach it, I rolled over toward my clock, I couldn't press the button. I push it off my side table and shut my eyes.

"SAM GET UP" a voice yelled near me.

I groaned in response, the person walks over to the side of my bed "GET UP SAM YOU HAVE TO GO TO WORK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE" I Immediately spring up from the bed and look at the person, Breonna. (Bre•on•na) My roommate. I quickly try and get out of bed but fail, getting tangled up my blankets falling on the ground. I landed with a big thud. I groan. "That's wasn't smart" Bre said and she walks out my room.

I get a change of clothes, Twenty One pilots shirt, and black jeans with black on black shoes. I walk in the bathroom, taking a shower and getting dress, and putting makeup on, I'm done (dun) getting ready for work. I look at my self in the mirror and just stare at myself, not happy with my look. I look at the time and realize I had to go, so I left.

"Be safe Sam" Bre yells at me as I go out the door "I promise" I reply, closing the door and walking to my car.

~ time skip cause I'm lazy ;) ~

As I walk in the record store, I check in and sit down waiting for people to come in the store. I play Twenty Øne Piløts while waiting,

Ding

I look up and catch a glimpse of bright blue hair, I struggle it off and look down at my feet. I hear voices talking, sounding really familiar. I still didn't pay attention.

"Excuse me, do you have any Fall Out Boy CDs?" A
voice peeps up. I look up and stare at the person infront of me. my jaw falls open. his mocha eyes starring at back at me, he looks at my outfit and smirks. "They w-would be in the F section.."  I stutter. I was lost starring in his mocha eyes in awe.

"I'm Josh dun by the way if you haven't guessed" Josh says.

"I know exactly who you are" I say without thinking.
"I-I mean I'm not stalking yo-" A voice cuts me off.

"Josh did you as- oh who's this" A girl with red hair asked. Debby.

"this is.."

"Sam. My name is Sam." I help him out. Debby looks at me for a few and gives me a look, flipping him hair behind her back.

"Oh just a fan" What she says angers me for some odd reason. Josh looks at her, and then back at me. he pulls Debby to the F section soon finds the cd he was looking for. he walks back over and checks out.

"Promise me your be here tomorrow Sam, I'd like to meet you again and actually talk to you." Debby wasn't around.

I look at his mocha eyes.

"I promise"

------------------

THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER AH WAS IT GOOD? DO YOU GUYS LIKE DEBBY IN THE BOOK? (she won't be in the book for long ;) I know she's on the cover picture but pretend that's Sam ;). Hi Sam fren I suck at writing lmao go follow my Instagram @john.ny.boy