5

Josh is laying on my with his head on my stomach as I'm writing  fanfiction about him. He doesn't have to know. He takes my  phone and I just start screaming in the inside because I was reading a smut part. Josh locks him self in a room and I just sit next to Bre and Tyler whining. "He got over the breakup fast it's been 20 minutes"

"He's probably not even over it." Bre smirks. Josh comes out the room and walks over to me and sits on me with his face bright red. he hands my phone back and just keeps quiet. I'm mentally killing myself. I get a text message from him

Josh: what is that book called (;
Sam: jfc go away
Josh: why baby girl

My breathing starts to fasten and Josh just giggles. He is way to happy for sobbing a few minutes ago, I don't understand. Maybe we helped him? Idk.

Josh: you like that nickname?
Sam: go away you twerp

Josh gets up and leaves the house. Tyler looks at me and Bre is fallen asleep on him. I get up and walk out after him. I start yelling his name.

::Joshs POV:: (I can sense your heart attack Sam)

I just get up and run out the house. My thoughts were getting to me. He's back, and this time I don't think there is a cure. I can't control him. I have to do something about him. He won't stop haunting me. I get to a bridge. And I stand on the edge looking down at the water. I hear my name being called and I get off the ledge and ran the opposite direction of the voice. I have to do something about the voices. And now.

(I almost ended it right there) I run as fast as I can. Like my life depended on it.

::SAMs POV::
I hear feet stomping away from me and run after the sound and I can tell its Josh from his footing. I chase after him for the longest time, to where I guess him house he left the door open so I walked in and closed the door, I wonder through the house to find him but I couldn't find him. Until I heard sobbing I knock on the door, and I hear a bang. I start beating on the door yelling him name like my life depended on it. He wouldn't budge, soon after like 10 minutes I couldn't hear anything I took the door knob off and slowly open the door, I don't see anything at first except smashed glass everywhere I see blood and I panic. I look around and see blue fluff, I walk slowly toward him and get around the corner and see him laying unconscious on floor. I start sobbing and call Tyler.

*phone call*

"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Josh is- Is unconscious and there's blood"
"I'll be right there"

*ending of phone call.*

I wait for Tyler and try waking josh up. This isn't good.