The dinner

As the sun went down everyone in lake town went to their respective homes after an fail attempt to see the prince and the lady. Maybe the next day the people thought "Finally some rest from all those noise" Bard gave a sigh of relief as he filled the kettles with water.

"Where is everyone" Emily complained feeling quite bored and restless.

"We are here" Luna replied.

"I mean Ellie and the elves they should be here by sun down" Emily said.

"Is dinner ready?" Bard questioned Anna.

"Almost" Anna replied as mike and Luna began to clear the table and arrange the chairs.

"I wonder where the dwarves are" Emily gasped.

"Sometimes they journey far my lady but they will be back before the end of autumn" Bard reassured her.

"How do you know?" Emily questioned.

"Because they said they were going to journey up the great mountains with their lady and they don't expect you to be here this soon" Bard smiled. Roland and Ellie walked in laughing their hearts out "Where were you love birds?" Emily grinned.

"We went for boating and we nearly got drowned" Ellie laughed.

"Dying is so funny for you, I see" Bard chuckled.

"Oh well it isn't but if we think now it's funny" Ellie tried to catch her breath.

"You saw Legolas?" Questioned Emily.

"Im sorry but no my lady" Roland replied.

"I'm starved is the supper ready?" Ellie asked.

"Yes, it is" Anna replied.

"We should wait for our lord Legolas" Roland said.

"Yes, we should after all he's our guest as well as the prince of Mirkwood" Bard smiled.

"I'd have an apple for now" Ellie said as she grabbed an apple from the table.

"What's up with you today?" Ellie asked.

"I'm feeling so uneasy and uncomfortable, I don't know why" Emily gasped.

"Something wrong?" Ellie questioned worried.

"It's Legolas" Emily looked out.

"Did he say something?" Ellie asked.

"No, but I feel something is not right" Emily replied. An hour passed as they waited for Legolas, Emily tension grew "Roland can we look for Legolas?" Emily asked.

"It's not safe my lady to go up the hills during sun down, I know he will be okay after all he's our lord and one among the best elf warriors" Roland comforted her. They could hear Howling of wolves. "This is not a good sign" Bard stood up.

Everyone was in terror when the door swung open Legolas walked in "You are here my lord" Roland smiled as he bowed his head.