Chapter 3- Making a Deal

*Ren's POV*

I looked over to see that a small teacup was knocked over.

"Man! We got that in the commoner's market!" Said the twins.

"Its ok! We can get new ones at the mall!" Said the Lolita boy. I sighed as I stood up. "I'm sorry, I'll pay you back tomorrow; I have to go. Bye!" I said as I walked off into the last music room.

I opened the door to see people having a conference. "Hello? I was called to this music room by the intercome." I said.

They all nodded, as they motioned me to sit down.

"We are here to talk about your future Mr. Kurama." They said. I nodded as they started to explain things to me.

"We want you to be the first pop star to graduate our school. One of our Co-workers heard you singing while buying your house."

I flinched because I didn't like it when people heard me sing. The only person I let them listen was her. She encouraged me, so I tried. That's how she died.

I was cut off from my train of thought when I was handed a contract.

It said many things, but two things caught my eyes. Number eighteen and number seventeen of the deal.

17. You will get a paycheck of eighteen million yen a month.

18. You have to sing and dance. You will get training for one year.

I thought hard, thinking about the benefit of the children, and also my future.

"I'll have to think about this." I stated. They mostly agreed, except for one guy.

"You should sign it now, if you think about it too much, it'll only confuse you more." He finished. I agreed, and thinking of the children, I signed the paper.

*The next day....*

I was walking to the Host Club to give some money, when I heard something crash. I ran towards the sound, and saw that a vase was broken. A small girl, and the Host Club was there.

"Awww... we were going to sell that to buy more cake..." Said Honey.

I looked at the girl, as she looked scared. "I'll pay it back for her." I said.
She thanked me, and ran away. "So, how much was this vase anyways?" I asked.

The twins smirked, and Kyoya slid his glasses on top of his nose with his ring finger. "It was Ten million yen." Said Kyoya.

My jaw must've dropped, because I felt Tamaki put his hand on my jaw, and lifted it up. "Great! Starting today, you are a host!"

"Ok....?" I managed. They all smiled as Honey walked towards me.

"Do you wanna have some cake Ren-Chan?" He asked. Ren-chan? That's a horrible nickname... "Umm, I'm not too fond of sweets." I answered.

"Oh, then do you wanna hold Usa-chan?" He asked. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I did. "Usa-chan is so cute, just like you." I said with a grin. I saw him blush a bit, as he walked away with his bunny.

Soon, the club opened, and girls poured in from every direction.

"Ladies! We have an announcement to make!" Said Tamaki dramatically.
The girls asked several questions, but he just put his finger on their lips, and said, "We have a new host."

The girls reacted by 'Kya-ing' and doing other girly stuff.

"He is the new transfer student, Ren Kurata!" He finished. The girls cheered, as they ran towards me.

The session began, and I started off with two girls.

"What's your favorite color?"
"So you just transfered?"
"How old are you?"

They kept on asking me questions, so I just replied a simple answer. "I'll show you everything, if you'd like." I gave them a playful smile, as they did their little kya-ing and hearts in their eyes. What's up with the girls in this school anyways?

All of a sudden, Tamaki came out of no where, as he hugged me and span me around. "Tamaki-senpai, please let go!!! Someone, help me!" I said.

I saw Mori senpai's face turn really scary as he ran towards us.

He picked me up, and stayed in that position for sometime.

Finally, he put me down, and walked away. Strange, but whatever. The day ended, and I got on the subway. Soon, I made it home. "Bro!" Said Kenta. He was one of the younger boys, only six years old.

"Hey guys!" I responded. My life is starting to become more interesting...

----------------------------------------------------------
Yo peeps! How's the fanfiction? I'm going to try to post every other day! Have fun reading! Please vote!!!