first time

Hey guys my name is molly and I have this massive crush in this dude named Jonty and well he is cute. Well that is an under statement he is hot. There is a rumer going around that the moment that he is the best fuck, well if this true then we would be the best fuck together because I have been told I am the best fuck and well I don't believe them but deep down I do.

Today I was on my way down to science and jonty comes up beside me and says "hey, I was wondering if you could please meet me in the gym after school because I have something I have to say."

"Yeah of course." I say this because he doesn't know about my really big crush in him. One day I will tell him, maybe I will today.

Its around 3 ish and I can't wait until school finishes so I can get to the gym and see jonty. I get knocked out of my deep thought by the school bell and that meant school was over, finely might I just add. So I quickly get out of class and make my way to my locker then I see him. Just standing there near my locker I nearly turned around and went the other way but I didn't, I just kept moving and in hope doesn't do anything to me until we get to the gym. I reach down to me locker and I can feel him go behind me start rubbing my ass. Its official he wants to get in my pants, well I can't say I don't want him in there but still, I hate boys who just want my sex and not me but I guess I can live this one out to see what it turns into. A whisper knockes me out of my deep thought and it was this "Hurry, meet you in the gym." Then it came to me, I was gonna fuck the one dude that I like emotionally and I have been waiting to this my whole life and I always pictured it by me asking not him, But I was glad he did ask.

I make my way to the gym but as I go past another class room I hear I girl screaming, I think please not be him, then I look in the class room window it was Miss Lendva and Mr Gleason fucking! I quickly just walked straight past and kept going to the gym.
I enter the gym and I say "Hello?"

"Hello"I hear a reply

"Oh, hey you scared me."

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to."

"Its fine, anyway what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh yes, I did want to tell you something but here is a better way if saying it." Just as he said this he steps in to me and starts to kiss me and nibble on my bottem lip asking for entrance. Giving in I let a moan that makes him kiss me harder. The more he did this the more I moaned the more I just wanted to fuck him. I start to unzip his pants and starts to unbutton my top and un hook my bra. I pull my top off and let my boobs pop out, it took him 3 seconds until he started nibbling on my breast. I felt so good and all I could do was moan at the pleasure he was giving me. I stepped back and bent down on my knees and pulled down his pants. I started to rub his dick and spit on it so it was pleasure not hurting for him. Then I remembered that boys like blow jobs more then hand jobs. I dolidnt like the idea of putting his dick in my mouth but I did it anyway. Then he started to moan and start to say my name in pleasure. Then he cumed in my mouth as I stood up he said "Swallow." And I did as he said.
Well why wouldn't I he is actually going to fuck me and I had been waiting for this my whole life.
He rejoined our lips together and kissing pationatly for about 2 minutes then he whispers in to my ear "my time to pleasure you."
"Ok." And with that he bent down on his knees started to.lick my pussy, and putting on finger in at a time. And with that I started to moan. All I knew is that this was the best fuckni had ever had and we had only just begun. Before I knew he had two fingers in my pussy and I felt like fuming but he kept saying "Hold it in baby, hold it in." Ibwas trying so hard not to fucking cum and then he says " CUM!" And I did as I was told but before I had the chance he was standing in front of me and whispering "May I put my huge dick in you?"
I manage to whimper out a "Yes." And with that he slowly enters in to my pussy leaving me to want to smack him for teasing me and leaving me in edge when he knew full well I was about to cum. But this felt way better. By know I was screaming and moaning, then he says "baby?, am I to hard?"
"No! You are just soo good. Please don't stop."
"I don't plan to. Just promise me you will confirm you like me after this."
"Yes."
And with that he slams in to me like there is no tomorrow but it just feels soo good I just want more. He wasn't wrong about the part how he was big but it felt so good time in me so I couldn't complain. Before I knew u had been squirting like crazy and he was moaning in pleasure but I hadn't cum yet but I was going to soon I could feel it. Jonty had now been having sex with me for over an hour, what I want to know is did this mean anything to him, or was I just one if his sex toys? I couldn't think of that now I was enjoying this way to much. He was pumping in out of me soo hard like there is no tomorrow and I could feel me pussy twitching and thinking about cuming then I started to scream because I had climaxed and he was still in me! Normally the guy would if came out by now but he was still pumping into like normal. That is probably why it felt soo good and I couldn't get enough, because he was different he had actually thought about what I would want not just what he wanted. After about 10 minutes after I cum he whispered into my ear while still thrusting in time with his massive cock "I am going to cum, do you want me inside or in your mouth or on your body?" So I do have the bar and I do take the night after pill so I said "Inside please."
"Sure thing." So hr continued to bang in to me harder then ever making Mr scream loader and feeling better then I had ever before because I had cum like 15 times I swear. I think I could get used to this. Get used to jonty fucking me would be no problem, but if jonty wanted to keep fucking me would be a different story. I am pulled out of my thoughts from "I am about to cum baby, I am about to cum." I had now gotrn my self used boys not warning me about them coming but I was happy that he did. He moaned and I screamed but it was in pleasure. I just felt do good to be able to completely climax and cum with out having to stop. I think he felt the same way. He backs up and bends down on one knee and starts to lick my pudsy and suck the cum out, it just feels soo good and I just want I fuck him again but I manage to hold my self back and just enjoy the pleasure.
He starts to stand up and pump not one but 3 fingers in and out of my pussy. It just feels so good I couldn't hold back the moan and I let it out then I heard "Oh you like do you baby? You like that." He saidbthis he was pumping faster I couldn't help bit say "yes I do baby, keep doing it baby." At first I thought he would freak out because I just called him baby but he didn't he just kept going until I started to climax and my pussy started to flitch then I cum again! I feel like I have cum like 20 million times today. Then Jonty leans over and says "I love you baby, that was the best fucking sex I have ever had in my life, don't ever leave me."

"Trust me, I don't plan to. Just as long you fuck me when ever."

"Good." And with that they just lay there and went to sleep in each others arms in the gym.

************************************
So what do you think?
Don't be a ghost reader