what!

"What!."

"Calm down, I just thought we could be friends with benefits not bf and gf because it can get awkward but I don't want that, I want us to have sex when ever and where ever we want."

"What the fuck, I actually like you and you go and do this to me, what the hell."

"Just think about it."

"Ok, what do you mean be friends with benefits?"

"What I mean is that we have sex, like really good sex like last night, we just stay friends nothing more nothing less just friends."

"Ok sure, as long as you know that I want wild wild sex, not just normal sex I want hot sex that means something."

"Sure, do you want to get started?"

"Sure, but where?"

"Beach?"

"Perfect." As soon as we made the decision to go to the beach, he ran up to me and picked me up and sprinted with me over his shoulder all the way to the beach, when we finally got to the beach he actually put me down. Then he said "Do you want me to start?"

"What's so sexy about who is starting, just go like normal carry on."

"Ok." At first I think we were both a bit nervous, but that all stopped when he pushed me on to the sand and made me give him blow job. I gladly took the opportunity to rule over him. I quickly unzipped his jeans, and then I got his dick that was all ready had a boner in my face. At first I spat on, it then i used my hand to make him moan like he wanted me. After I had made him suffer enough I finally gave in and put his dick in my mouth but first I started by licking the top of his dick that made him flinch and moan even more. Then in one massive move I shoved his massive dick down my throat that made him moan and almost scream In pleasure. After about 5 minutes of me giving him pleasure it was his turn to give it to me. So I said "your turn."

"Ok fine." Then in on simple move he lift me up and slowly put me down on the grass. Then he clashed his lips against mine licking my bottem lip asking for entrance but I just ignored him because I love to tease boys it makes them want you even more. But unfortunately he grabbed one of my boobs this made me gasp and he quickly moved his tongue in through my lips and under my tongue until he had completely and utterly discovered all of my mouth even though it felt amazing he had won😢. He started to make his way down my culler and sucking on my skin then he uncliped my bra, and unbottend my top. Then he took his hand squeezed my breast and sucked in the other, this made my moan even harder then I was before. When he Finally let go of me breast, he started to kiss down my belly till he got to my shorts, he kept kissing my belly while he was unbuttoning my shorts. When he finished unbuttoning my shorts he carefully took them me. When he finally got them off, he came up to just above my underwear, he was teasing me. After about 2 minutes of him teasing me he finally decided that he would take my underwear off well more like rip off, great no underwear for after. He kissed my clip and rubbed it, then he slid one finger in slowly at first while he was rubbing my clip, this felt amazing thing. Before I knew it he had three fingers in my pussy, this made me moan and nearly cum but I didn't because I like to tease guys because it makes them want me all the more. He climed on top of me and started to put his massive cock in my really wet pussy, slowly at first and then he started hammering in to my like there was no tomorrow. It felt so good I hadn't felt this way before I just wanted to fuck him and do it all the time, even though we are just friends with benefits. He hit me hard and he kept going deeper in to my pussy every time he slammed back in to me. I tried my best not to scream and moan but every now and then I would let one out, which sucked because he would say you want more and he would slam in to me harder then he all ready was.