For Rosemarie (Connor)

*Ding ding*

 I got a text message from my friend Connor.

Connor: Hey be ready at 5 im gonna take you somewhere;)

Rosemarie: Okay:)  where?

Connor: Somewhere..

Rosemarie: -.-

Connor: ;)

So after that I got ready for wherever hes taking me. I put a white lace dress on and a jean jacket. Then I curled my hair a little bit and put mascara and eyeliner on. Then i put sandels on and grabed my small over the shoulder purse and put my phone and wallet inside it. After that i herd the door bell ring so i went down to open it.

"Hey you ready?"  Connor asked after I opened the door.

"yup lets go" I say. Then he grabs my had and leads me to his car and opens the door for me and I say thank you. 

"So where are you taking me?" I ask after a couple minutes.

"Its a surprise." He said.

"ughh" I groan and he just laughs.

After a couple more minutes we finally get there and were at a park? 

"The surprise is the park?" I ask

"no silly" he says and puts a blindfold on me. and holds my hand to guide me. Then we stop and he takes the blindfold off of me and were in a huge beautiful garden with lights around the tree, oh and its night time btw.

"Connor is is soooo pretty!" I say admiring the place.

"I know right? I knew you would like it and i also brought some food" he says holding up a picnic basket.

"Yay im starving" I say.

"haha so am i" 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"that was really good" I tell hi after we finish eating.

"Thank you and uhh Rosemarie can I uh ask you something?" He asked me

"uh sure" I say kinda worried

"We have known each other for a long time and I started liking you so will you be my girlfriend??" Connor asked me looking nervous so i leaned in and kissed hi and he kissed back.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask smiling

"Yes it does" He says looking super happy. So after that we just cuddle for a little bit and look at the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go Rosemarie. Hope you liked it and sorry it took so long:)